• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Bug/Glitch Thread

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
The new lineups are weeks away that was just there to build up hype

I find that incredibly annoying. Personally, I don't think EA really needs to "build hype" nor do crazy "promotion" since NBALM being only game out for Mobile other than 2k which you have to purchase.(I'm still waiting for 2K NZ free version to come to US)As NBA's regular season coming up, NBA franchise itself is doing all the promo so it's almost pointless to do any hype nor promo as I have mentioned earlier. If they keep things on point, it would self promote itself. In stead they could be working on fixing unnecessary "glitches" AH, cards upgrade prices and many other things, but so called "Lead Content Designer at @EA on NBA Live Mobile" sends out broad Twits that is "fake hype" for a promo that is week away or per say very broad update or has time to "drop hints" at former mod's stream which I think "he could be dropping hints" in this forum instead of one person's benefits. But I guess EA has time for Full court glitches and making campaigns that is paid to even play(what's next $3.99? for Road to MVP 3?) and not to mention just to make users pay more they got rid of "Force Quit" per say, it was "glitch" that gave more chance for Users, but we dealt with unfair Loyalty live even in S2 and not to speak for everyone but majority of users had fraustration from Road to MVP harden campaign by AIs being incredibly buffed, but I'm guessing not for things that actually matters. I find that pretty disturbing while there's half-a*s done product but has audacity to blatantly ask users to pay when there wasn't much of improvement nor thought/effort put into it. Maybe it's how EA Mobile works, but it's something that I surely cannot understand.

Shoutout to Commondjapan for keeping us updated ahead and many other people who help this whole community.

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
Damn, I think you can't make everyone happy. Love this rants about nothing. Make my day lmao.

And @Asros keep the hype alive man.

I'd say it's more of too lazy to put in small effort in order to keep things on point than already coming to conclusion that "you can't make everyone happy" but of course one can see it the other way. Just weird to see finally there's someone from EA after two seasons in order to "show EA cares" well of course, while they are "investigating" elevated players program when players want to upgrade cards to OVR 80 it costs 50k coins meaning nobody from EA did test run nor really reviewed it before they launch an update. Which, it MAYBE could been prevented with "small effort" from people who get paid salary +benefits with stock options and $9600 bonus. But of course, I guess it could be seen as rants about nothing. Glad I made your day!

There is a long process involved in fixing bugs that Brian went into detail about the other day but the reason it took this long to fix the LvL glitch is that they don't release an app update for a single patch. Basically, they were waiting for the next regularly scheduled app update to include the patch.

The stuff that's hidden right now in the app update will unlock next Thursday.

Damn, I think you can't make everyone happy. Love this rants about nothing. Make my day lmao.

And @Asros keep the hype alive man.

I'd say it's more of too lazy to put in small effort in order to keep things on point than already coming to conclusion that "you can't make everyone happy" but of course one can see it the other way. Just weird to see finally there's someone from EA after two seasons in order to "show EA cares" well of course, while they are "investigating" elevated players program when players want to upgrade cards to OVR 80 it costs 50k coins meaning nobody from EA did test run nor really reviewed it before they launch an update. Which, it MAYBE could been prevented with "small effort" from people who get paid salary +benefits with stock options and $9600 bonus. But of course, I guess it could be seen as rants about nothing. Glad I made your day!

LOL. As a former beta tester I can tell you that those people dont make that money. Yikes. This is awesome :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
LOL. As a former beta tester I can tell you that those people dont make that money. Yikes. This is awesome :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pay/Electronic-Arts-QA-Tester-Hourly-Pay-E1628_D_KO16,25.htm

https://www.glassdoor.com/Jobs/Electronic-Arts-Video-Game-Tester-Jobs-EI_IE1628.0,15_KO16,33.htm

Either you were a Beta tester who gets invited seperately just to get feedback or EA g'd you out lol or you enjoy working for free lolol

https://www.glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pay/Electronic-Arts-QA-Tester-Hourly-Pay-E1628_D_KO16,25.htm

https://www.glassdoor.com/Jobs/Electronic-Arts-Video-Game-Tester-Jobs-EI_IE1628.0,15_KO16,33.htm

Either you were a Beta tester who gets invited seperately just to get feedback or EA g'd you out lol or you enjoy working for free lolol

I was a beta tester 4 years ago, but I didnt work for EA. I would be living in Hawaii right now according to you lmao.

I will call a friend & he will update the app for you with new lineups so you can stop crying.

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
I was a beta tester 4 years ago, but I didnt work for EA. I would be living in Hawaii right now according to you lmao.

I will call a friend & he will update the app for you with new lineups so you cant stop cry.

Ah, someone sounds upset.
Either way, it clearly seems as "beta tester" position doesn't mean much nor has/had much effect/emphasis as you proved yourself just as youtubers who promote themselves as "game changer".
No need for your "calling your friend" lol that's pretty cute though. Got a good laugh out of it. Have yourself a good evening/day.

-Funny you edited dumbass part after you said it lol wise choice, no need to start offending someone especially when you can't help.

youtubers who promote themselves as "game changer".

"Hey, come record yourself playing locked parts of the app. Tell the people you're a game changer. People will flock to your account, and you will help us get more people to play our app. Also, we won't be changing anything within reason, but keep telling your subscribers you're a game changer."

AussieMJ

Rookie 1
There's certainly no small effort going on to keep this game on track, there are 1000's of people involved.

This is a post by Brian to a chatroom

"We're aware of bugs/issues we ship, its incredibly hard to have a 0 issue game when you deploy content 2-3x a week like we do
that means the QA cycle is shorter, leading to more escaped defects
the other option is that we only deploy new content to you once or twice a month, but if that was the case, we'd get burned for not putting out enough content
we're aware of our issues and are working to address them, but issues like the LvL glitch are not things we can fix quickly
we have to 1. identify the issue
2. identify the fix (this is the hardest part)
3. implement a fix
4. test the fix to make sure it didnt break anything else
5. sign off on the fix
6. schedule the fix in an upcoming app release (we dont release a single fix with an app release unless it is something that is major
7. have internal cert test the fix
8. have internal cert sign off
9. submit to first party (apple/google)
10. go through first party cert
this takes days, possibly up to 2 weeks
11. get first party ok
12. schedule the release"

It's pretty easy to take pot shots from behind a keyboard, but it's not constructive or conducive to anyone from EA wanting to post here. You don't need to spend money on the game, it's free if you want. Get over it.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
@AussieMJ

Theyre full of shit!

They always make major changes to the game without the need of an app update. Just the other day they made two pretty drastic changes to the shot meter and the opponents AI by just having a server maintenance/content download. We dont need to wait no longer than the next maintenance to have the shot meter back to how it was just before this idiotic update.

@AussieMJ

Theyre full of shit!

They always make major changes to the game without the need of an app update. Just the other day they made two pretty drastic changes to the shot meter and the opponents AI by just having a server maintenance/content download. We dont need to wait no longer than the next maintenance to have the shot meter back to how it was just before this idiotic update.

IIf they could have fixed the LvL glitch during maintenance they would have done it weeks ago. The fix clearly required a client update and they didn't consider the glitch to be a big enough deal to warrant an update by itself.

There's certainly no small effort going on to keep this game on track, there are 1000's of people involved.

This is a post by Brian to a chatroom

"We're aware of bugs/issues we ship, its incredibly hard to have a 0 issue game when you deploy content 2-3x a week like we do
that means the QA cycle is shorter, leading to more escaped defects
the other option is that we only deploy new content to you once or twice a month, but if that was the case, we'd get burned for not putting out enough content
we're aware of our issues and are working to address them, but issues like the LvL glitch are not things we can fix quickly
we have to 1. identify the issue
2. identify the fix (this is the hardest part)
3. implement a fix
4. test the fix to make sure it didnt break anything else
5. sign off on the fix
6. schedule the fix in an upcoming app release (we dont release a single fix with an app release unless it is something that is major
7. have internal cert test the fix
8. have internal cert sign off
9. submit to first party (apple/google)
10. go through first party cert
this takes days, possibly up to 2 weeks
11. get first party ok
12. schedule the release"

It's pretty easy to take pot shots from behind a keyboard, but it's not constructive or conducive to anyone from EA wanting to post here. You don't need to spend money on the game, it's free if you want. Get over it.

Perfectly explained. Thanks for this.

Theyre full of shit!

I think you have never heard what a a client update is.

Not a major issue but I bought a couple of cards off the AH to boost my lineups to an 80 and both times the app crashed when I tried to put the card in my lineup.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
Theyre full of shit!

I cant take no one serious that has baller in their username, especially someone that has big baller in their username, gtfoh.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Not a major issue but I bought a copy of cards off the AH to boost my lineups to an 80 and both times the app crashed when I tried to put the card in my lineup.

I?ve crashed twice as well while replacing cards in my lineup.

Also, the Blake Griffin event seems off since the update. He always moved funny but now it?s funny and laggy. Anyone else see a difference? Thankfully, no lag in any 5v5 mode.

Theyre full of shit!

I cant take no one serious that has baller in their username, especially someone that has big baller in their username, gtfoh.
Thaks for da info noob.

Also, you still have no idea about this thing, right? Seeing that Commondjapan called you for your ignorance & you only replied to me. LOL.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Not a major issue but I bought a copy of cards off the AH to boost my lineups to an 80 and both times the app crashed when I tried to put the card in my lineup.

I?ve crashed twice as well while replacing cards in my lineup.

Also, the Blake Griffin event seems off since the update. He always moved funny but now it?s funny and laggy. Anyone else see a difference? Thankfully, no lag in any 5v5 mode.

No issues with Griffin's events for me today, betaman.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Not a major issue but I bought a couple of cards off the AH to boost my lineups to an 80 and both times the app crashed when I tried to put the card in my lineup.

Still happening today. Picked a trending 79 Gordon and immediately tried to put it in bench - game crashed. No issue in the second attempt.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.