• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo (merged)

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Re: Lunar new year

The golden mask blitz event doesn?t actually spit out any tokens! Is this an error? All I can do is the cashiens challenge to get cashien tokens, so no way to get boogie tokens if it doesn?t work!!

Hetzer

Rookie 1

so if I don't want 96 Boogie, do I only grind the envelope thing? This promo is really confusing.

X_1618

Rookie 1

Complete a special weekly objective each week to earn rare Dragon Scale Tokens! Those will be used in a set to grant you an ability token for you to use on any of the 3 ?Save Lunar New Year!? Masters.

Where is the special weekly object?

is it as the attached img?

Attachments

• F7157EE8-72A9-4B52-8E9F-D1E2DD55C4E4.jpeg
    F7157EE8-72A9-4B52-8E9F-D1E2DD55C4E4.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 871

Alex

Rookie 1

The weekly objective is in the tab with all the other objectives (daily). For this week the weekly objective is to spend 2500 stamina.

Datboyice

Rookie 1

81 Boogie is rewarded in the 3rd event of ?Golden Mask 3? (Recruit The BoogieMan) in the Save Lunar Year campaign.

Also, to view Special Objectives for the Dragon Scales check the Daily Objectives tab.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

How are you guys approaching this event? Full stamina towards one or splitting the stamina between two?

KD32

Rookie 1

It will be a daily grind for sure but I feel like you can only go for one... at this point I?m spending all my stamina on Boogie first

cire2245

Rookie 3

Do we know if the token is same for all the weekly save lunar master? I'm thinking on using the token on next week's master. Thanks.

Venusinfurs

Rookie 1

Do we know if the token is same for all the weekly save lunar master? I'm thinking on using the token on next week's master. Thanks.

I'd love to know that too - I'm holding off on building Boogie and saving all the Gold tokens for now (just in case)....

Next week's ability master is a SG. I bet is Harden but nothing sure.

Next week's 3 96 envelope masters are 3 former players. 2 of them former Trail Blazers

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.