• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo (merged)

KD32

Rookie 1
Re: Lunar new year

Man those are some lucky pulls... kinda sucks we have to wait for the objective reset. I was hoping we can just grind it out

You have to do the 3 weekly objectives to get the 3 dragon tokens and that power up token. Or have the luck of 10000 gods and pull that token from a red envelope XD

CraigVlaar

Rookie 1

Thanks @stewie I ended up selling it for 3.7 mill.. it's now bin 12 hours since I sold it and I see some Paul cards going for 2.5mill or less

I'm glad I sold 3zrly for 3.7mill now hopefully I can find a lillard card for around 3mill then I've got a 96 lillard and 700k profit.. all from a silver envelope.. it's the best luck I've ever had with this game

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

I woke up to a red dragon scale.. not sure why, as I was driving.... anyone else?

jeforious

Rookie 1

You guys reckon we can use our Elite Cards and Cashien toke for the Week 2 Masters sets? Should be able to right? i mean i hope lol

You guys reckon we can use our Elite Cards and Cashien toke for the Week 2 Masters sets? Should be able to right? i mean i hope lol

silver cashien tokens are valid for Cousins and week 2 & week 3 masters.

81-93 ovr Elite players are all valid for future 96 envelope masters.

I woke up to a red dragon scale.. not sure why, as I was driving.... anyone else?

You completed the weekly objective for this week (2500 stamina). There will be 2 more for week 2 and week 3. It is auctionable if you are not interested in the power up token.

jeforious

Rookie 1

silver cashien tokens are valid for Cousins and week 2 & week 3 masters.

81-93 ovr Elite players are all valid for future 96 envelope masters.

Thanks man!!! U da MVP with that reply! thats good to know that i can use remaining Tokens/Elites for future masters.. This Promo isnt so bad after all

picklegoat

Rookie 2

I pulled the power up from a pack the first day. Didn't realize how rare it is. Now I hope that i can get there. Just another 100 Cousins token to go lolol. I'd grind it but it's gonna take time, i hope they keep his event to grind as more stuff comes out.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I pulled the power up from a pack the first day. Didn't realize how rare it is. Now I hope that i can get there. Just another 100 Cousins token to go lolol. I'd grind it but it's gonna take time, i hope they keep his event to grind as more stuff comes out.

Keep the power up. U never know .. Thr next round or the one after might be a player with buzzer beater..[ur fav.. ;)]

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Definitely keep that token because odds are the SG has BB or clutch and the other player has the other ability so you could end up with a much better ability than ITP and then use the one from the 3 weekly objectives on whatever you want later

picklegoat

Rookie 2

Hahahaha thanks anatdoc. I actually need a clutch or ITP next. So I may actually use it on Cousins. This promo is so damn tricky. I had so many bonus packs saved but since Cousins is so hard for F2P to build I am still chasing 93. Then getting 95 and 96 will be really tough. I doubt I will be able to build multiple masters here so Cousins might be my best shot then save coin/packs for next promo.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

Which way are most of you going?

Grinding Envelopes or Masters?

Or balancing out the grind?

Hetzer

Rookie 1

Which way are most of you going?

Grinding Envelopes or Masters?

Or balancing out the grind?
I'm grinding Envelopes at the moment but I'm thinking of changing to the other path because I've done about 10 Envelopes but only have one out of 15 required 87 ovrs. Plus it's just so demoralizing to spend 625 stamina to get a Gallinari which is about 1/450 of a master.

cire2245

Rookie 3

Grinding all towards the save lunar masters for guaranteed masters (only playing the first win of the other). If i completed all 3 masters ahead of schedule then will just shift to envelope.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.