• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo (merged)

KD32

Rookie 1
I had to spend a little to get to 96... :p

I agree though. How stupid is it that the 3 Masters you need for Yao can have an ability but Yao can?t?! That one is squarely on the lead designer for the promo!
'A little'.. lol.. btw hows tracy.. got 95 Middleton.. was wondering if tmac is worth the upgrade or just wait for a all star Durant
Tmac is solid. Better all around than Ingles. As you say, bound to be an upgrade coming from All-Star. I was thinking of selling him while he still has value. I?m about to make 96 Lavine so I can spare some OVR pts to keep my 96.

I sold my Tmac... I?m sure we?ll get a 97 Giannis or Lebron for the All Star promo.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.