• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo (merged)

dub365

All-Star 1
Crazy stuff..
I cant even get a gold...

I was literally thinking that might be my last token exchange bc there's no way I was gonna get enough lower elites to get a third 91-93 elite for a Master. Now I guess I don't have to worry
I was pushing hard to get Yao but there's just no chance with NO ads and the promo ending on 2/8. Got 93 Harden (plus the other 2 Masters, sold Cousins keeping Marbury) and switching to envelopes for elites. Is it worth upgrading T Mac with a 91-93 elite for the bench boost of +2 Agility to SF? What are you doing with your 91's?

My 91s went into a set for Duncan. All I have left are a couple 81-86 elites.

I don't see much benefit from the bench boosts tbh. Most of these guys aren't going to be sitting on the bench anyway. I certainly wouldn't put McGrady on the bench at this point. But if you have a spare 91, might as well give some Master a boost. Prob help you make more if you sell it. I bought Super Bowl Wallace bc he give my whole team +2 block. +2 boost to an individual player is super weak and will hopefully be out of date soon enough.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I completed 96 harden. And 95 cousins. At this point should i try to complete 93 marbury or just go for envelopes

dub365

All-Star 1
Will 93 Marbury be useful in one of your lineups? Envelopes are like the lottery at this point, hope you strike it rich with little time left

I completed 96 harden. And 95 cousins. At this point should i try to complete 93 marbury or just go for envelopes
I'd continue to get Cousins to 96 instead of getting 93 Marbury. I got 96 Harden and close to 95 Boogie and will need about 270 Caishen tokens to get him to 96. With 2days left it will be tight but it can be done.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I'd continue to get Cousins to 96 instead of getting 93 Marbury. I got 96 Harden and close to 95 Boogie and will need about 270 Caishen tokens to get him to 96. With 2days left it will be tight but it can be done.
Is that possible?.. I dont think u can get 135 tokens a day. 80 - 90 max was my calculation

Is that possible?.. I dont think u can get 135 tokens a day. 80 - 90 max was my calculation
I might have to buy stamina to make it possible so will probably use some free cash.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I might have to buy stamina to make it possible so will probably use some free cash.
Ah ok. Guess will just try my luck with the envelopes

revride

Rookie 1
If you have some NBA cash, there is a Choice Pack for 150 that allows you to pick two gold tokens. That's more worth it than buying a stamina refill.

betaman411

All-Star 1
If you have some NBA cash, there is a Choice Pack for 150 that allows you to pick two gold tokens. That's more worth it than buying a stamina refill.
Good point
Interesting dilemma. I'm 79 gold tokens from my 3rd master and Yao. I may see how far I can get in the next 37 hrs and spend some of my free cash to get there. It's probably a +4k investment which takes my free NBA cash to less than half of what it is now. Most likely not worth it since I can't make as much coin with the caps in place (i.e. I'd like to sell my Harden and pickup one with clutch). Decisions, decisions...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Good point
Interesting dilemma. I'm 79 gold tokens from my 3rd master and Yao. I may see how far I can get in the next 37 hrs and spend some of my free cash to get there. It's probably a +4k investment which takes my free NBA cash to less than half of what it is now. Most likely not worth it since I can't make as much coin with the caps in place (i.e. I'd like to sell my Harden and pickup one with clutch). Decisions, decisions...

At your coin status, i don't see the point of wasting that much cash on yao though..

betaman411

All-Star 1
Good point

At your coin status, i don't see the point of wasting that much cash on yao though..

I had to spend a little to get to 96... :p

I agree though. How stupid is it that the 3 Masters you need for Yao can have an ability but Yao can?t?! That one is squarely on the lead designer for the promo!

dub365

All-Star 1
But also figure that you might not be able to buy Yao. I've spent close to 10 hours looking for him to drop. Saw him once, 2 days ago and missed him by a millisecond. Not a lot of ppl were able to build him and most would rather keep him

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
But also figure that you might not be able to buy Yao. I've spent close to 10 hours looking for him to drop. Saw him once, 2 days ago and missed him by a millisecond. Not a lot of ppl were able to build him and most would rather keep him

People on discord didnt seem that happy with him.. hows his ai if u faced him

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I agree though. How stupid is it that the 3 Masters you need for Yao can have an ability but Yao can?t?! That one is squarely on the lead designer for the promo!
'A little'.. lol.. btw hows tracy.. got 95 Middleton.. was wondering if tmac is worth the upgrade or just wait for a all star Durant

Ailman

Rookie 1

I made him today, I didn't wanna sell and buy back later. Rebounding was pretty standard not amazing, the rebounding nerf is more of an issue than Yao.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I made him today, I didn't wanna sell and buy back later. Rebounding was pretty standard not amazing, the rebounding nerf is more of an issue than Yao.
Ok good to know

betaman411

All-Star 1

'A little'.. lol.. btw hows tracy.. got 95 Middleton.. was wondering if tmac is worth the upgrade or just wait for a all star Durant
Tmac is solid. Better all around than Ingles. As you say, bound to be an upgrade coming from All-Star. I was thinking of selling him while he still has value. I?m about to make 96 Lavine so I can spare some OVR pts to keep my 96.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.