• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo (merged)

KD32

Rookie 1
Has anyone completed this week?s dragon scale objectives? I saw several Yao in SD but in my objectives it?s still showing part 2 for the black dragon scales... I hope I don?t have to reaccomplish part 2.

The objective tokens have no relation to Yao

Oh yeah I knew that... I guess what I meant was for completing the power up to receive the ability. Thanks Stewie!

Heatculture

Rookie 1
The description for token exchange such as masks to cashiens says ?A firework, mask token or gold coin token for cashiens? Not three.. any idea why and if they will change this for a mask for 5 cashiens?? And not three masks for 5?! Thought this was happening but obviously lots of bugs etc today.. let us know cheers.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
among 9 envelope masters, which three masters are more value?

I'd assume it's T Mac, Drexler, and Duncan
what do you think which envelope master (the fourth master) is more value except T Mac, Drexler and Duncan?

Well it depends on what kind of value you if it's resale value then it's T Mac, Duncan, Green, Lillard, and Lowry as a top 5

If it's value to a lineup then it's T Mac, Drexler, Duncan, Lillard, and Walton

dub365

All-Star 1
Was anyone able to grind out an envelope master?
Was it even possible?

I completed Harden and I'm 2/3 toward an envelope Master. It's only possible if you're lucky. As time goes by I get more silver envelopes and also less elites no matter what envelope I have. I've been doing the 3 daily coin packs and also finding less elites as days go by. Really odd.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Was it even possible?

I completed Harden and I'm 2/3 toward an envelope Master. It's only possible if you're lucky. As time goes by I get more silver envelopes and also less elites no matter what envelope I have. I've been doing the 3 daily coin packs and also finding less elites as days go by. Really odd.
I completed marbury and will have 95 harden. Spent the first week getting hayward and Whiteside to 95. Have only one 91-93.
Have only pulled silver envelopes.. with no elites out of them.
Got 3-4 elites from the coin packs. Didnt use much bonus packs though

betaman411

All-Star 1
Was it even possible?

I completed marbury and will have 95 harden. Spent the first week getting hayward and Whiteside to 95. Have only one 91-93.
Just when I want to pile on this happens on my 13th envelope (first wins only, 2 gold as well):
iS7G6Xh.jpg

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Just when I want to pile on this happens on my 13th envelope (first wins only, 2 gold as well):
iS7G6Xh.jpg
The rich get richer.. lol

myyoyolin

Rookie 1
Hi
I saw the set is going to expire in less than 3 days, does that mean we have to complete the weekly objective for gold dragon scale in 3 days? That's insane

KD32

Rookie 1
Hi
I saw the set is going to expire in less than 3 days, does that mean we have to complete the weekly objective for gold dragon scale in 3 days? That's insane

We can?t even complete the set... well at least for me it?s still showing part 2 ?black? dragon scale which I already completed. That objective for me doesn?t expire for another 5 days while the actual LNY event expires in 3 days... doesn?t make any sense but I?m just hoping EA will just reward everyone the gold dragon scale.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
i read on twitter that some ppl using iphones, it is suggested to uninstall and reinstall...

on android, and have no issues

Yeah, I hope EA just reward the gold dragon scale to those with the week 2 objectives bug. 3000 stamina in 2 days with no ads is really hard

dub365

All-Star 1
https://imgur.com/a/XgTeKjt

Holy crap. Best pull I've had ever prob. Turned in envelope tokens & pulled a Gold Envelope. Pulled 92 Elite which allowed me to complete an envelope Master, elite jersey, AND a Red envelope.

Red envelope has Tmac which is the Master I wanted, another elite jersey, and 15k coins. My mind is blown to hell right now.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Holy crap. Best pull I've had ever prob. Turned in envelope tokens & pulled a Gold Envelope. Pulled 92 Elite which allowed me to complete an envelope Master, elite jersey, AND a Red envelope.

Red envelope has Tmac which is the Master I wanted, another elite jersey, and 15k coins. My mind is blown to hell right now.

Crazy stuff..
I cant even get a gold...

dub365

All-Star 1

Crazy stuff..

I was literally thinking that might be my last token exchange bc there's no way I was gonna get enough lower elites to get a third 91-93 elite for a Master. Now I guess I don't have to worry

betaman411

All-Star 1

Crazy stuff..

I was literally thinking that might be my last token exchange bc there's no way I was gonna get enough lower elites to get a third 91-93 elite for a Master. Now I guess I don't have to worry
I was pushing hard to get Yao but there's just no chance with NO ads and the promo ending on 2/8. Got 93 Harden (plus the other 2 Masters, sold Cousins keeping Marbury) and switching to envelopes for elites. Is it worth upgrading T Mac with a 91-93 elite for the bench boost of +2 Agility to SF? What are you doing with your 91's?

betaman411

All-Star 1
The rich get richer.. lol
Now that is "rich" considering I haven't had a "great" pull all season! Haha

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.