• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo (merged)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Lunar new year

The last SLNY master is Marbury and since Harden is a SG then Marbury will be a PG making it the 5th promo in the last 2 months with a PG master card apparently there is an Envelope Markkanen that I hope is a C that can be used with the ghost card but we'll see about that one

combat008

Rookie 1

The last SLNY master is Marbury and since Harden is a SG then Marbury will be a PG making it the 5th promo in the last 2 months with a PG master card apparently there is an Envelope Markkanen that I hope is a C that can be used with the ghost card but we'll see about that one

Suspected it would be Marbury. Boy has a statue built for him in China.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

upcoming changes:

week 2 - 50 stamina blitz events; week 3 - 150 stamina blitz events

100 stamina free with the 12 hr blitz events (200 stamina extra per day)

challenges will need to be repeated only once instead of 3 times

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

upcoming changes:

Yeah that stuff in bold print was mentioned yesterday by Brian before the 1st unscheduled maintenance then it wasn't put in the game then wasn't put in after the 2nd unscheduled maintenance either and now not even after the daily reset so no idea when they will finally put that stuff in the game because no date was mentioned when it was talked about on Twitter that's why most assumed it would happen ASAP

Altavilla

Pro 1

Is this campaign still set to end February 8?

If so, shouldn't the 2nd master have showed up today already?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Yes it ends the 8th but no they said the new masters will be released on Mondays so 3 more days for Harden and company and 10 days for Marbury and the last of the envelope masters

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

upcoming changes:

Yeah that stuff in bold print was mentioned yesterday by Brian before the 1st unscheduled maintenance then it wasn't put in the game then wasn't put in after the 2nd unscheduled maintenance either and now not even after the daily reset so no idea when they will finally put that stuff in the game because no date was mentioned when it was talked about on Twitter that's why most assumed it would happen ASAP
Yup. Expecting them only on Monday.. figured nothing would be done in the weekend

Thanks for this! I see, it is gonna be Marbury. Any ideas if what abilities they would get?

X_1618

Rookie 1

upcoming changes:

thank you

any more info for LNY masters (weekly 2 and 3)?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Thanks for this! I see, it is gonna be Marbury. Any ideas if what abilities they would get?

You're welcome but no idea yet but since there are 3 SLNY masters and there are 3 abilities with Cousins already getting ITP it's safe to assume Harden will be get BB or clutch while Marbury gets whatever ability is left

betaman411

All-Star 1

Yes it ends the 8th but no they said the new matters will be released on Mondays so 3 more days for Harden and company and 10 days for Marbury and the last of the envelope masters

Thanks

:cry:

Brian alluded to the fact (on Discord) that they would do something different for the last week since there's only 4 days to grind Marbury. My guess is he was alluding to what anatdoc posted above so to answer Stewie's question about when those other changes will be implemented - I wouldn't be surprised if Monday we see the 50 stamina event and the following Monday we get the 150 with the extra stamina. Purely speculation though on my part based on Brian's rather vague comments.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Yes it ends the 8th but no they said the new masters will be released on Mondays so 3 more days for Harden and company and 10 days for Marbury and the last of the envelope masters

Thanks

You're welcome yeah it sucks that the last master doesn't get a full week but at that point the AS promo could be here so they wouldn't care anyways

betaman411

All-Star 1

Yes it ends the 8th but no they said the new matters will be released on Mondays so 3 more days for Harden and company and 10 days for Marbury and the last of the envelope masters

Thanks

Brian alluded to the fact (on Discord) that they would do something different for the last week since there's only 4 days to grind Marbury. My guess is he was alluding to what anatdoc posted above so to answer Stewie's question about when those other changes will be implemented - I wouldn't be surprised if Monday we see the 50 stamina event and the following Monday we get the 150 with the extra stamina. Purely speculation though on my part based on Brian's rather vague comments.

In other NBALM news, can't believe no one has posted this story yet!?

<LINK_TEXT text="https://twitter.com/4katoshgaming/statu ... 6846163968"></LINK_TEXT>

JNOH

Rookie 1

The final week's gonna be different for sure, probably gonna have a whole new set of events with a "Final Battle with Nian" theme that'll reward us with more tokens. Though this is just my speculation.

No Limit

Rookie 1

Stewie,

I see you are saying Harden SG and Marbury PG as next 2 LNY masters. Can you divulge your source of this info?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Stewie,

I see you are saying Harden SG and Marbury PG as next 2 LNY masters. Can you divulge your source of this info?

Brian sort of said that harden would be the next master.. but he didnt make a statement just a clue

Dont know where he got the marbury news

Also hear unconfirmed statements that 2 trail blazers players and a defensive sf... for the envelope masters..

Altavilla

Pro 1

@beta: wow, big news

He had been absent for a while. I'm guessing he's stepping down due to lack of time to commit properly.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philabucket
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.