• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo (merged)

KD32

Rookie 1
Re: Lunar new year

Apologize in advance if this was already answered... but how many masters do you have to complete to get Yao?

Stryker377

Rookie 1

Do any of you guys know if the Caishens favor tokens will be used for the new masters or will it be a different token? Thanks

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

Do any of you guys know if the Caishens favor tokens will be used for the new masters or will it be a different token? Thanks

Caishens will be the same for all masters but the gold masks are only for Cousins.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Thanks

:cry:

Brian alluded to the fact (on Discord) that they would do something different for the last week since there's only 4 days to grind Marbury. My guess is he was alluding to what anatdoc posted above so to answer Stewie's question about when those other changes will be implemented - I wouldn't be surprised if Monday we see the 50 stamina event and the following Monday we get the 150 with the extra stamina. Purely speculation though on my part based on Brian's rather vague comments.

In other NBALM news, can't believe no one has posted this story yet!?

<LINK_TEXT text="https://twitter.com/4katoshgaming/statu ... 6846163968"></LINK_TEXT>

Well to be honest it wasn't really a questioi figured at the latest it would be Monday but the thing about Josh leaving the GCs I heard about but couldn't see it because he has my game and personal Twitter accounts blocked which he got the account info from my goodbye post on .GG and decided to block them both despite no interaction between my personal one and his but that's besides the point lol he definitely knew more than the other guys that are GCs because most of them are clueless when it comes to this game so that part of it is a shame

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Stewie,

I see you are saying Harden SG and Marbury PG as next 2 LNY masters. Can you divulge your source of this info?

News article from NBALM China that talked about Cousins, Harden, Marbury, and Yao all of which are linked together because you need to get 3 96 SLNY masters to get the tokens for Yao

X_1618

Rookie 1

Stewie,

I see you are saying Harden SG and Marbury PG as next 2 LNY masters. Can you divulge your source of this info?

News article from NBALM China that talked about Cousins, Harden, Marbury, and Yao all of which are linked together because you need to get 3 96 SLNY masters to get the tokens for Yao

I got 3 91-93 LNY players.

How will you deal with them? eg. keep them for next 2 LNY master (not harden) or exchange them for lillard?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Stewie,

How will you deal with them? eg. keep them for next 2 LNY master (not harden) or exchange them for lillard?

I would hold onto them without a doubt because you could get an envelope master that has way more resale value because it's new then if you don't like the choices just sell it and get Lillard if you so desire

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

Stewie,

What Stewie said.

How'd you x3 of them so quick?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Lunar New Year Campaign

Good day , How can i get elite red envelop aside from store

There is no way to guarantee an elite red envelope not through the store or the sets but if you don't want to try your luck in the store you have to do the sets and get lucky there

X_1618

Rookie 1

I would hold onto them without a doubt because you could get an envelope master that has way more resale value because it's new then if you don't like the choices just sell it and get Lillard if you so desire
thank you.

do you know Mabury is shooter PG or defensive PG?

Envelopes killing me last 2 days, spend all day to get 4 gold players out of envelopes. And they definitely did something to the 25k packs too, they been just as bad

Envelopes killing me last 2 days, spend all day to get 4 gold players out of envelopes. And they definitely did something to the 25k packs too, they been just as bad
The grinding has been extremely slow without ads. I agree it's been bad. With ads I found myself playing much more but now after depleting my stamina I may not login again for over 6 hours lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto Levin
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.