• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo (merged)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm not a fan of them nerfing envelopes "BUTT" I guess it was expected.

The silver envelopes dont often drop an elite

That's the most common envelope and where most people pulled their elites from insulting some people pulling 87-96 cards from it which won't be possible to do starting tomorrow which slows the progress of people that going for the envelope masters as well as lower the supply on the ones that come tomorrow and next Monday so it does have an overall affect on prices

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
Harden is supposed to have clutch. Brian tweeted about it the other day, so I'm assuming Marbury has buzzer beater. He also alluded to Clyde Drexler being one of the 3 new 96s for Monday. Harden supposedly will have 97 midrange and 97 3pt shot. I'm curious as to how the allstar one could even be desirable right after this one is out. I'm only really interested in getting allstar curry and possibly lebron. I'll have to wait to see if that promo is worth it. I'm curious about the only 4 day grind for Marbury to open up Yao. I definitely want to get Yao out of this so I'll have to figure out a way. I'm shocked 4katosh quit being a game changer. He was really good with information. He had been absent for a while so I'm guessing life happened.

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
The envelope update was really interesting. That might mean that prices in the ah will go up for 96 masters now. I might throw cash at them if so because they'll be big coin makers. I'll have to see if any are worth it.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
The envelope update was really interesting. That might mean that prices in the ah will go up for 96 masters now. I might throw cash at them if so because they'll be big coin makers. I'll have to see if any are worth it.

Might not be the case as lot of people were saving tokens for harden... and it is a 96 after all.. maybe a 96 pf/sf might be worth something...

Dont expect any change in Lillard, CP3 ,Duncan prices. Silver envelopes will still have a chance for 81-86 elites. Odds for 87+ was 5% anyways

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
In case some of you haven't seen them yet

Attachments

• 1548616283008.jpg
    1548616283008.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,030
  • 1548616284637.jpg
    1548616284637.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,026
  • 1548616285955.jpg
    1548616285955.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,036
  • 1548616287366.jpg
    1548616287366.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,043

KD32

Rookie 1

Good looking out Stewie! I hate to replace my 95 Klay but that Harden card is looking pretty nice with clutch. With the way this promo is going, you can only power up one of the three SLNY masters... Harden, Cousins or Marbury. But I?ll prolly power up Harden and then keep Yao as my center.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Good looking out Stewie! I hate to replace my 95 Klay but that Harden card is looking pretty nice with clutch. With the way this promo is going, you can only power up one of the three SLNY masters... Harden, Cousins or Marbury. But I?ll prolly power up Harden and then keep Yao as my center.

You're welcome but in my case I have the best SG right now in Hayward and he's playing great while also having way better stats than Harden and I have a clutch player already in Markkanen so I will probably skip on Harden and get Marbury but I'm not sure just yet I'll definitely wait until probably next Monday at the earliest before making a decision

KD32

Rookie 1

You're welcome but in my case I have the best SG right now in Hayward and he's playing great while also having way better stats than Harden and I have a clutch player already in Markkanen so I will probably skip on Harden and get Marbury but I'm not sure just yet I'll definitely wait until probably next Monday at the earliest before making a decision

Oh nice man... I have Hayward as well but the free one and not the 82 pack. The 82 maxed out is a beast.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Oh nice man... I have Hayward as well but the free one and not the 82 pack. The 82 maxed out is a beast.

Yeah the 82 is the one I have

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Guys, any chance you could let me know if you know if they are going to change sets so we can transfer or change the mask tokens for the firework tokens?? I know Brian mentioned it, but any chance of it happening? Or do I have to sort my Harden Grind from scratch?! I have enough for the 95, but I fear they haven?t put it in sets..?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto Levin
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.