• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo (merged)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
luckily pulled baylor and sold it out in AH.
what do you think which envelope master is worth grinding?

Drexler is way better than Harden the only one thing he has over him really is the clutch so if you don't want to grind out Harden Drexler is a nice close but both battle and Walton are great too so this batch is much better than the last batch

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Guys, any chance you could let me know if you know if they are going to change sets so we can transfer or change the mask tokens for the firework tokens?? I know Brian mentioned it, but any chance of it happening? Or do I have to sort my Harden Grind from scratch?! I have enough for the 95, but I fear they haven?t put it in sets..?

It was mentioned as many coming today but instead it will come next Monday

X_1618

Rookie 1

Drexler is way better than Harden the only one thing he has over him really is the clutch so if you don't want to grind out Harden Drexler is a nice close but both battle and Walton are great too so this batch is much better than the last batch
thank you again.
Walton is in the same position as yao ming...so I have to wait for next batch.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

what abt klay.. sg is interesting position rt now... drexler/harden/redd/klay/beal... whats ur order?.. hayward better than all? ;)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

thank you again.
Walton is in the same position as yao ming...so I have to wait for next batch.

You're welcome and yeah Walton holds the lowest value of the 3 this week because of 3 ability cards and a base 97 coming next week when Marbury comes out and allows Yao to be completed

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

what abt klay.. sg is interesting position rt now... drexler/harden/redd/klay/beal... whats ur order?.. hayward better than all? ;)

I'm hearing great things about Drexler but he's brand new so that has to be taken with a grain of salt but I'd probably rank them like this...
Hayward
Drexler
Butler
Harden
Klay
Beal

Harden is a great shooter and has clutch but that only gets so far other my think otherwise but it's very close nonetheless preference and AI are what will likely be the biggest part of people's choices

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Ok interesting. Ya waiting to see harden s AI.. master hardens ai last season was great..the fact that i have hayward almost maxed keeps me from getting harden..

dub365

All-Star 1
Has someone seen Harden miss a shoot??? Jesus christ!!!!. Even the 95 ovr is a freaking beast in SD.

That's what I've been waiting to hear....how's his AI. If true that's sweet bc I've got 95 Hayward and 95 Klay & don't know who of the 3 to keep. All things being equal, beast AI tips it to Harden

betaman411

All-Star 1
That's what I've been waiting to hear....how's his AI. If true that's sweet bc I've got 95 Hayward and 95 Klay & don't know who of the 3 to keep. All things being equal, beast AI tips it to Harden
Until they increase Hayward OVR again. ;)

dub365

All-Star 1

Either way I win. Decision was made for me anyway bc it looks like Klay got nerfed. 2 leagemates and myself all had Klay play lights out until yesterday when he turned into an unreliable shooter. Didn't matter playing SD or LVL, higher OVR or lower OVR. I sold him. I dont have time for that shit. 97 3pt w/ boost & he's laying eggs?..no thanks.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Either way I win. Decision was made for me anyway bc it looks like Klay got nerfed. 2 leagemates and myself all had Klay play lights out until yesterday when he turned into an unreliable shooter. Didn't matter playing SD or LVL, higher OVR or lower OVR. I sold him. I dont have time for that shit. 97 3pt w/ boost & he's laying eggs?..no thanks.
Weird. I just thought of trying him abt 12 hrs back.. brick after brick.. put him for sale as soon as i could.. hope i dont lose too much

combat008

Rookie 1

Weird. I just thought of trying him abt 12 hrs back.. brick after brick.. put him for sale as soon as i could.. hope i dont lose too much

Is 95 gotw klay a brick machine and not worth getting?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Is 95 gotw klay a brick machine and not worth getting?
I used him only for one quarter.. So obviouslt cant say for sure. If coins arent a problem for u i would say worth the risk. But if ur grinding harden or have elevate hayward then dont bother with klay

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel34
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.