• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo (merged)

cire2245

Rookie 3
Re: Lunar new year

The problem though is the inventory size. I would need to save 600 cashien token for next week's master, so i would end up using them for cousins...

CraigVlaar

Rookie 1

It's weird every Chris Paul n lillard card gets sold straight away in the ah.. like I just seen a lillard card go for it's buy now price of 4.1 mill.. literally as soon as it was posted

I've put a Chris Paul card up in the ah I tried it 4 hours ago with 4mill starting bid.. and 4.5 mill buy now... that expired

So now I put him up at 3.7 mill starting bid with a 4mill buy now price.. buy over half hour and no1 has bidded

Any1 know why other Paul and lillard cards get sold instantly at around 4mill.. but mine is not?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

It's weird every Chris Paul n lillard card gets sold straight away in the ah.. like I just seen a lillard card go for it's buy now price of 4.1 mill.. literally as soon as it was posted

I've put a Chris Paul card up in the ah I tried it 4 hours ago with 4mill starting bid.. and 4.5 mill buy now... that expired

So now I put him up at 3.7 mill starting bid with a 4mill buy now price.. buy over half hour and no1 has bidded

Any1 know why other Paul and lillard cards get sold instantly at around 4mill.. but mine is not?

You're posting for too high try 3.7 mil BIN when you see a card instantly sell for a certain price take 10-15% off and you'll find the max

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Next week's ability master is a SG. I bet is Harden but nothing sure.

Next week's 3 96 envelope masters are 3 former players. 2 of them former Trail Blazers

Harden is almost certain to be the master since the Rockets are big fan favs in China and the Save the Lunar masters are based on players that rank high for their position in assists which Harden is top 5 in assists for the league let alone #1 for SGs

CraigVlaar

Rookie 1

@Stewie I've added some screenshots that show other Paul cards going very quickly at the8r buy now price of 4mill or even over 4mill

But mine just sits there.. strange

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190122-035525_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20190122-035525_NBA LIVE.jpg
    910.3 KB · Views: 732
  • Screenshot_20190122-035519_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20190122-035519_NBA LIVE.jpg
    982.5 KB · Views: 731

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

@Stewie I've added some screenshots that show other Paul cards going very quickly at the8r buy now price of 4mill or even over 4mill

Like I said you're posting yours for too high the bot doesn't mirror your card when it's posted over the price caps for that overall you need to sell yours for no more than about 3.6-3.8 mil buy it now not the bid price you posting for over 4 mil won't sell always take 10-15% off the price you see that it sells for on the AH if it's a a card that constantly gets sniped for a small price range

No, the problem is that the blitz event is bugged. They are working on it at the moment.

what was the bug?

The blitz event was not giving tokens.. And some of the shoot events didnt have the shoot button

Some people are still having the "no shoot button" issue, luckily i haven't had it once. It finally paid off for me to be asleep during maintenance, so I was one of the lucky ones that didn't play the event that gave no tokens....that said....REALLY? Like, REALLY? How do you forget THAT lol. i don't work for EA so I don't know the process but I'd like to imagine that's an important part of the process lol. All of that said, we all know about the bugs that slip thru on promo day so I guess that answers my question

CraigVlaar

Rookie 1

Like I said you're posting yours for too high the bot doesn't mirror your card when it's posted over the price caps for that overall you need to sell yours for no more than about 3.6-3.8 mil buy it now not the bid price you posting for over 4 mil won't sell always take 10-15% off the price you see that it sells for on the AH if it's a a card that constantly gets sniped for a small price range

Ok nxt time I'll try lower.. but just to clarify.. there are cards in that other screenshot that had a higher BIN cost and still went straight away.. we're they bot cards.. it's confusing

revride

Rookie 1

The price research you're doing on the AH may not translate well on your auctions because you're seeing prices on one AH and the bots are posting your auctions on some other AH. Even though they keep saying the bots manage the AH prices well, I doubt they are intelligent enough as to have taken care of shifts in buying patterns across the different AHs.

For example, someone starts buying up cards of Player X on AH1. You see that happening and want to capitalize on it, so you list your inventory of Player X based on AH1 prices. The bots post your auctions to, let's say, AH2. You're hoping your auctions will be sold instantly, but they probably won't sell even if they're going for a bargain because there is simply no buying activity on AH2. There could be other factors contributing to auctions not moving, since we don't really know the intricacies of how the bots work, but I see this AH separation as a major disadvantage to sellers being unable to seize those flash opportunities to make coins.

KD32

Rookie 1

Just completed my red dragon scale (2500 stamina)... how do we get the black and yellow dragon scales? I?m assuming I have to wait the 5 days until the objective resets, but I just played someone in showdown with the completed Boogie (with ITP ability).

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Just completed my red dragon scale (2500 stamina)... how do we get the black and yellow dragon scales? I?m assuming I have to wait the 5 days until the objective resets, but I just played someone in showdown with the completed Boogie (with ITP ability).

You can pull the power up token from the sets

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Ok nxt time I'll try lower.. but just to clarify.. there are cards in that other screenshot that had a higher BIN cost and still went straight away.. we're they bot cards.. it's confusing

That's why I mentioned the 10-15% (sometimes even higher) increase to the mirror card's price that the bot puts on the card so whenever you see new cards going for a certain price range fast then you take off that additional 10-15% and you have your max posting price

Altavilla

Pro 1

Wow. Maybe from packs?

Wow. Maybe from packs?
I'm wondering the same thing? I think we have to wait for the achievement to reset.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Wow. Maybe from packs?
I'm wondering the same thing? I think we have to wait for the achievement to reset.
Buckeye pulled one from packs

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.