• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Lunar New Year Promo (merged)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Re: Lunar new year

Attachments

• 20190120_000654.jpg
    20190120_000654.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 2,001
  • 20190120_000711.jpg
    20190120_000711.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 2,007

JNOH

Rookie 1

Only 96+ players are auctionable, though the Red Envelopes and new LNY jerseys and courts will be auctionable too.

Gareth64

Rookie 1

I thought 3 96s were needed to get Yao Ming? I?d so, which 3? Do we know? And do the 3 96s all have abilities?

JNOH

Rookie 1

There still isn't any reliable info on how to get Yao, though as far as I know you'll need to have completed the 3 Save LNY Masters.

The 96 Grindable Masters will come with abilities (ITP in Boogie's case) once fully upgraded. The 96 Weekly Masters (Dame, CP3, Duncan) on the other hand, will only have bench boosts.

Gareth64

Rookie 1

Yeah thanks that?s what I thought. There?s masters everywhere but the three grindable ones are the ones with abilities, not the weekly ones, I think you?re right

JNOH

Rookie 1

Notable Week 1 LNY Elites:

PG:

96 Def Damian Lillard (Weekly Master)

96 Bal Chris Paul (Weekly Master)

SG:

92 Def Lou Williams

SF:

93 Bal Demar DeRozan

PF:

96 Sht Tim Duncan (Weekly Master)

90 Bal Karl Anthony-Towns

C:

96 Def Demarcus Cousins (UpgradableWeek 1 LNY Master w/ ITP)

91 Sht Marc Gasol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I'm gonna merge the 2 threads because no reason to have 2 if they're both centered around non-specifics I'll do it later but check out the main one and tell me what you guys want on it to make it an easy info spot because I get why this one was made and it was because adding this info to the other one would leave that info buried

I'm gonna merge the 2 threads because no reason to have 2 if they're both centered around non-specifics I'll do it later but check out the main one and tell me what you guys want on it to make it an easy info spot because I get why this one was made and it was because adding this info to the other one would leave that info buried

They will probably release a quick guide on reddit like they did with resolutions. Maybe tomorrow. It's gonna be the best way to summarize all of this cause this promo is really big.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

They will probably release a quick guide on reddit like they did with resolutions. Maybe tomorrow. It's gonna be the best way to summarize all of this cause this promo is really big.

Yeah I cheated last time and just copied it they have all the info not us so they should always have it ready

myyoyolin

Rookie 1

PG:

SG:

92 Def Lou Williams

SF:

93 Bal Demar DeRozan

PF:

C:

91 Sht Marc Gasol

Is cousins the only one with ability? Been waiting for players with buzzer beater or clutch...

PG:

SG:

92 Def Lou Williams

SF:

93 Bal Demar DeRozan

PF:

C:

91 Sht Marc Gasol

Is cousins the only one with ability? Been waiting for players with buzzer beater or clutch...

Apparently, each Master that has to "save new year" has an ability and there's 3, 1 new one a week with Cousins being week 1. The good news is apparently we can grind the tokens for week 1 (BEFORE putting into the set for the golden mask) and use them for week 2 if we want.

Hetzer

Rookie 1

so 3 low 90 players-96 master, 3 96 masters-weekly master with ability, 3 ability masters-Yao?

if you need to get 3 ability masters to get Yao, the fact that Yao doesn't have abilities makes it weird.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

so 3 low 90 players-96 master, 3 96 masters-weekly master with ability, 3 ability masters-Yao?

if you need to get 3 ability masters to get Yao, the fact that Yao doesn't have abilities makes it weird.
Ya, Yao not having an ability didnt make any sense.. just assuming it will come on the main server

MagicFans

Rookie 1

there you go:

<LINK_TEXT text="https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAForums/comm ... _new_year/">https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAForums/comments/ai8mir/campaign_details_lunar_new_year/</LINK_TEXT>

jeforious

Rookie 1

Checked out the promo real quick and this Promo has to be one of the Hardest Grinds yet - You need to collect 25 of those tokens just to get a chance pack?? there is no actual Event to get gold cards. Its all chance pack! you can grind and grind and grind... just to get a silver Envelope that has a chance of a ONE gold card?? correct if im wrong but for F2P this is beyond reach.. Only card that you can Grind is perhaps 96 Cousins.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.