• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best WAY to get 83 ovr and 85ovr NP lineup?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Re: Why Is My North Pole Lineup Not An 85 ?

I don?t know how to post pics on here but my north pole lineup is this:

Instead of doing an all 79 with one 86 players on the bench I upgraded schroder and korver to an 81, so that those 2 extra overalls can make up for 86 booker and 88 Harris

So technically my lineup is this:

If I am correct this is the same lineup that was posted on a different thread (I think it was @commondjapan who posted it) only difference is that theirs was an 85. I even did the calculations and both of our lineups added up to an 84.4 overall which I?m guessing gets brought up to an 85 because of the coach boost. But what?s the problem with my lineup? why didn?t I reach an 85 overall like @commondjapan team even though we both added up to an 84.4 without coach boost

I merged your topic to the existing topic which I assume was the one you mentioned in your post but as for the pictures there are 3 ways to do that

1. Click the 'attachments' button below the post box and then 'add files' and choose the picture you want 1 at a time

2. Upload the image to a hosting site like imgur.com and copy the link and post it here

3. Same as #2 but you add .jpg to the end of the link then put it in between the brackets provided when you click the 'Img' button above the post box

I'm not sure why you didn't reach 85 but 9 times out of 10 you need a .5 to jump an overall

Thank you stewie. Here is a picture of my north pole lineup. Any explanations to why I didn?t reach an 85 would be appreciated. Since it didnt work I guess I should just upgrade Booker to an 87 and that should put me at an 85 lineup forsure right ?
Ur total is 844 so it wouldnt get to 85.. u need 845 though that doesnt seem to be working for everyone.. so 846 to be sure.. yes anyway upgrading booker is step 1 and then maybe siakam or harris depening on

a. Ur going for the 88

b. How much coin u want to save

C. Which player will be a part fo ur main team.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Why Is My North Pole Lineup Not An 85 ?

Thank you stewie. Here is a picture of my north pole lineup. Any explanations to why I didn?t reach an 85 would be appreciated. Since it didnt work I guess I should just upgrade Booker to an 87 and that should put me at an 85 lineup forsure right ?

Yes upgrade at least 1 more player that could get you to 85 upgrade whatever player has the most value to your other team/s

snowert

Rookie 1
Train two starters to 86 and three starters to 85. Then train the 75 OVR Korver to 80.

After that, put the 90 OVR Master in your lineup and train the remaining 75 OVR bench players to 82. You may also need to train Korver to an 81 to get your OVR to 85

For 85ovr

Is training bench to 75 to 82 cheaper / easier than training first 4+1 to 85/86 to 88?

Here is an example of someone who trained the starters.

image0.jpg

IMG-7678.png

I follow this method, but now the ads gone, i not sure if I upgrade one more player can it make it 85Ovr, who using this method as well?

revride

Rookie 1
IMG-7678.png

I follow this method, but now the ads gone, i not sure if I upgrade one more player can it make it 85Ovr, who using this method as well?

Yes, it should work. I've reached 85 with 87 88 (boosted, shown as 89 on lineup) 90 88 87, bench 79 79 87 79 79.

snowert

Rookie 1
IMG-7678.png

Yes, it should work. I've reached 85 with 87 88 (boosted, shown as 89 on lineup) 90 88 87, bench 79 79 87 79 79.

Is that any different to train up Willie or Devin Booker, because I intend to up my main lineup Ovr using Willie, so hope this train up doesn't make any affect to the north pole lineup to 85 Ovr

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
So i think the fixing of the stamina has screwed me. Current lineup is:

86 Booker, 87 Harris, 86 Prince, 90 Garnett, 86 Cauley-Stein

80 Schroder, 80 Burks, 80 Korver, 85 Siakam, 80 Chandler

Bang on an 84 average at the moment, does it seem unrealistic to grind out another 5 levels (presumably?) in the time left?

Edit: I should clarify i'm aiming for 85ovr, the 88 is definitely out of my reach and i don't have enough coins left for it anyway

snowert

Rookie 1

Bang on an 84 average at the moment, does it seem unrealistic to grind out another 5 levels (presumably?) in the time left?

i assume you need another 4 level train up to go? 2 from bench and 2 from startling line up (to make it 844) , or you can go for 5 level train up on all bench

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1

i assume you need another 4 level train up to go? 2 from bench and 2 from startling line up (to make it 844) , or you can go for 5 level train up on all bench

I'd probably train the 80's as they're 15k tp and the 86 are 20k

Ld.a1

Rookie 1
I believe there's no difference in who you train, it'll still be 84.4, just enough to bump up to 85.

84.4 might not be enough. I had an 84.4 lineup and it didn?t go up to 85 (yes I had the boost from coach). Today I did one more upgrade to a player and that bumped me up to an 85, so sometimes 84.5 is the required overall

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I'd probably train the 80's as they're 15k tp and the 86 are 20k
86s for me.. as id rather get stuck with 87s than 81s..

TWICE

Rookie 1
Wow... I should have gone for Korver. Didnt realize the bench boost. Trained Saric and got nothing smh

It was more stupid since Im going for Garnett.. lol

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
86s for me.. as id rather get stuck with 87s than 81s..

Honestly they're both pretty useless for my lineup so i'm just going for whatever costs the least
Im taking the elites to 89 so at the least they are solid bench cards and starters in the other lineup...
And i always view high unauctionable cards (88 elevates ans 89s of this promo) as great placeholders during /before promos as they allow me to sell my high ovr cards (curry/ kawhi/tatum etc before this promo) without dropping my ovr....

betaman411

All-Star 1
will those holiday players be auctionable after NP
promo ends?
I?m guessing any untrained player will become auctionable after promo ends...but only a guess.

they said low versions of harvest curry would become auctionable and we're still waiting for that :lol:
And I?m almost certain Brian said they would be auctionable after Winter promo but your Curry example is exactly why I wouldn?t stake my rep on it!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.