• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best WAY to get 83 ovr and 85ovr NP lineup?

X_1618

Rookie 1
how to get 88 OVR? buy 3 rd master?
or upgrade starters and bench players?

Attachments

• 14A6DF6D-B0DD-4568-B7AE-EEFDAA925A29.jpeg
    14A6DF6D-B0DD-4568-B7AE-EEFDAA925A29.jpeg
    293.8 KB · Views: 769

BrokebackBro

Rookie 1
Well buying a present with a ghost is cheaper then getting and maxing KG so I sold my KG and actually made 98k along with saving the coin cost that comes from training KG
Assuming you can actually snipe the right present (can be time consuming now that people know which ones are rare) and that Rodman's better for your team (thought you preferred shooting big men) that's a good move.

He's gonna sell Rodman now and replace him with Bulls shooting big man Markkanen..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well buying a present with a ghost is cheaper then getting and maxing KG so I sold my KG and actually made 98k along with saving the coin cost that comes from training KG
Assuming you can actually snipe the right present (can be time consuming now that people know which ones are rare) and that Rodman's better for your team (thought you preferred shooting big men) that's a good move.

He's gonna sell Rodman now and replace him with Bulls shooting big man Markkanen..

I probably will but sell one of my ghost centers instead lol
but with Rodman and one of them on the court means having 2 bigs that can't be relied on to shoot and that's boring plus I don't like ITP because it requires me to do something that I only do on face breaks and that's enter the 3pt arc

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
best way to 88.. is 2 buy your 3rd master while they are cheap
then you also save quite a bit of TP, and coin.. will post once completed ;)
U planning to train the masters?

trained PG13 only.. xmas was for some family time :)
I went ahead and trained pg13 and kg.. Now onto oladipo..thank god for autoplay.
The crazy part is someone actually pulled a ghost player in tbe blitzmas pack (supposedly).. With the amount of times i played it would have been nice to get one...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.