• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best WAY to get 83 ovr and 85ovr NP lineup?

I?m guessing any untrained player will become auctionable after promo ends...but only a guess.

they said low versions of harvest curry would become auctionable and we're still waiting for that :lol:
And I?m almost certain Brian said they would be auctionable after Winter promo but your Curry example is exactly why I wouldn?t stake my rep on it!

They will get it right one of these days lol. Brian said the other day that all he can do is pass it on to the proper department, but he isn't the one that prioritizes it or assigns it to get done....so maybe we are looking at February or March?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I?m guessing any untrained player will become auctionable after promo ends...but only a guess.

they said low versions of harvest curry would become auctionable and we're still waiting for that :lol:
And I?m almost certain Brian said they would be auctionable after Winter promo but your Curry example is exactly why I wouldn?t stake my rep on it!

Yeah they said the winter elites would become auctionable but nothing about the NP cards though some gave slipped through the cracks and made it to the AH already but their word is garbage most times

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
https://imgur.com/a/PF3WZka
Sorry to disturb but can anyone tell me who else to upgrade to get to an 85 ovr
Thanks alot

You're at 84.5 so just upgrade whatever player has more use to you outside of the NP lineup

thnks but meaning i just upgrade the higher ovr like booker or siakam to even higher? or upgrade the bench

And I said upgrade whoever will have more use to you in your regular lineup if Booker, Harris, Siakam, and Cauley-Stein don't make any of your other lineups any better then just upgrade one of the bench cards for a little cheaper

Hetzer

Rookie 1
You're at 84.5 so just upgrade whatever player has more use to you outside of the NP lineup

thnks but meaning i just upgrade the higher ovr like booker or siakam to even higher? or upgrade the bench

And I said upgrade whoever will have more use to you in your regular lineup if Booker, Harris, Siakam, and Cauley-Stein don't make any of your other lineups any better then just upgrade one of the bench cards for a little cheaper

alright thnks ;)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

libingboy

Rookie 1
i cant seem to find the table showing how much it costs to elevate the 75 ovr bench players. Anybody still remember?
75->76 is 2k, 76->77 is 2.5k, 77->78 is 3k, and so forth

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i cant seem to find the table showing how much it costs to elevate the 75 ovr bench players. Anybody still remember?
75->76 is 2k, 76->77 is 2.5k, 77->78 is 3k, and so forth

Attachments

• 1544868623204.jpg
    1544868623204.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 865

GoonSquad_12

Rookie 1
Great advice from everyone. I?m going for PG, so I?ve been eveningly training up all my starters. I figured a couple of them might make it to the bench on my NBA lineup once this promo is over.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.