• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best WAY to get 83 ovr and 85ovr NP lineup?

Hetzer

Rookie 1
thank you.
which way is better to upgrade harris (with boost 88) or Siakam?87??
need the same TPs and coins?

Same

thank you.
is it worth training Siakam (87) than Harris (with boost 88) if NP promo ends
Thats completely up to you. Need a SG? Go for Harris. Need a PF? Siakam is your guy. They are both Unauctionable so it doesnt really matter. Siakam does have good stats tho.

bbs3

Rookie 1
Re: Best WAY to get 83 ovr and 85ovr NP lineu

Another way to speed your process in the promo, is to part buy your way. Though u need to have coins to do this but for some players maybe effective

if for example you are 10 levels away from your first master, ie you are 81.5/81.6, u buy from AH your player, u complete the master and the u sell back the player in the AH. U may lose some coins u save some by not having to train others to reach this.

bbs3

Rookie 1
I was 86.6 ovr. Bought the last master from AH, that gave me 10 levels, became 88ovr, completed the missing master and sold back the card in AH in less than an hour. I lost about 170k but did not have to train 10 levels of useless players.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I was 86.6 ovr. Bought the last master from AH, that gave me 10 levels, became 88ovr, completed the missing master and sold back the card in AH in less than an hour. I lost about 170k but did not have to train 10 levels of useless players.
Was just thinking of doing this.. glad that it worked out for someone else

betaman411

All-Star 1
Ya was trying to figure out best way.. most likely will get starters to 89.. and then c
Might be a little more expensive but at least with the starters at 89 you?re guaranteed an 89 NBA bench.

@commond: I did exactly as you for 83. Going to continue training Harris, Booker and WCS. Just curious what your plan is for 85?

So far I have trained Booker to an 88 because I've given up on 90 OVR Magic for the time being. I have also leveled Prince and WCS to an 86 and I'm working on getting Harris to an 88 with the boost. Then I will train Siakam to an 86 and see if that works. I opted against training the bench since I won't use any of them after the promo is over.

So I decided to cheat a little. Bought George to get Oladipo and now want to get George. What do you think is my best path to 88? I think I need 15 OVR pts. Haven?t played with 75 bench players yet to try and get max coach bonus and I forgot the TP values for the 75?s but seems I?ll need to change PG and C for sure? Trying to avoid training Masters as well but not ruling out at least one maybe. Working on WCS for the moment. Thoughts?

N4ZGSb7.jpg

CraigVlaar

Rookie 1
I finally just got to 83 and got KG... do you think I have the time to grind for 1 more master?

I'm free to play btw.. and only got KG so fast cause if the thing that shall not be spoken about lol so I would need that to continue

cire2245

Rookie 3
@beta, the cheapest way i think is to level up your other 4 starters to 88 then your c and pg bench players to 82. That would cost you 305k tp if my calculation is correct.
@craigvlaar, if you have coins then just buy one other master in ah as others suggested. That should make your ovr jump from 84 (once you added your first master in your lineup) to 85, then just sell back the master in ah if you need your coins back.

CraigVlaar

Rookie 1
@cire2245 I don't have enough coins.. I'm just short of 1million coins

Do you think I'll have time doing it the slow way?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Might be a little more expensive but at least with the starters at 89 you?re guaranteed an 89 NBA bench.

@commond: I did exactly as you for 83. Going to continue training Harris, Booker and WCS. Just curious what your plan is for 85?

So far I have trained Booker to an 88 because I've given up on 90 OVR Magic for the time being. I have also leveled Prince and WCS to an 86 and I'm working on getting Harris to an 88 with the boost. Then I will train Siakam to an 86 and see if that works. I opted against training the bench since I won't use any of them after the promo is over.

So I decided to cheat a little. Bought George to get Oladipo and now want to get George. What do you think is my best path to 88? I think I need 15 OVR pts. Haven?t played with 75 bench players yet to try and get max coach bonus and I forgot the TP values for the 75?s but seems I?ll need to change PG and C for sure? Trying to avoid training Masters as well but not ruling out at least one maybe. Working on WCS for the moment. Thoughts?

N4ZGSb7.jpg
My bench are all 80 and starters are all 87.. planning to get them to 89 .. then buy oladipo.. that gets me to 876 ovr points.

CraigVlaar

Rookie 1
Thanks for the tip CommondJapan

but with the thing that shall not be spoken about now gone.. I don't think I can do it anymore

slin

Rookie 1
I'm so confused. What's the thing that shall not be spoken about? If it's still a secret, someone dm what it is...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm so confused. What's the thing that shall not be spoken about? If it's still a secret, someone dm what it is...

Since it's gone it's not a secret the ads used to come at an alarming rate the reason people say it shouldn't be spoken about is because I alsed people to not mention it because when people brag about things that are bad for EA but good for us it gets fixed faster

Ld.a1

Rookie 1
Why Is My North Pole Lineup Not An 85 ?

I don?t know how to post pics on here but my north pole lineup is this:

Instead of doing an all 79 with one 86 players on the bench I upgraded schroder and korver to an 81, so that those 2 extra overalls can make up for 86 booker and 88 Harris

So technically my lineup is this:

If I am correct this is the same lineup that was posted on a different thread (I think it was @commondjapan who posted it) only difference is that theirs was an 85. I even did the calculations and both of our lineups added up to an 84.4 overall which I?m guessing gets brought up to an 85 because of the coach boost. But what?s the problem with my lineup? why didn?t I reach an 85 overall like @commondjapan team even though we both added up to an 84.4 without coach boost

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Why Is My North Pole Lineup Not An 85 ?

Instead of doing an all 79 with one 86 players on the bench I upgraded schroder and korver to an 81, so that those 2 extra overalls can make up for 86 booker and 88 Harris

If I am correct this is the same lineup that was posted on a different thread (I think it was @commondjapan who posted it) only difference is that theirs was an 85. I even did the calculations and both of our lineups added up to an 84.4 overall which I?m guessing gets brought up to an 85 because of the coach boost. But what?s the problem with my lineup? why didn?t I reach an 85 overall like @commondjapan team even though we both added up to an 84.4 without coach boost

I merged your topic to the existing topic which I assume was the one you mentioned in your post but as for the pictures there are 3 ways to do that

1. Click the 'attachments' button below the post box and then 'add files' and choose the picture you want 1 at a time

2. Upload the image to a hosting site like imgur.com and copy the link and post it here

3. Same as #2 but you add .jpg to the end of the link then put it in between the brackets provided when you click the 'Img' button above the post box

I'm not sure why you didn't reach 85 but 9 times out of 10 you need a .5 to jump an overall

Ld.a1

Rookie 1
Re: Why Is My North Pole Lineup Not An 85 ?

I merged your topic to the existing topic which I assume was the one you mentioned in your post but as for the pictures there are 3 ways to do that

1. Click the 'attachments' button below the post box and then 'add files' and choose the picture you want 1 at a time

2. Upload the image to a hosting site like imgur.com and copy the link and post it here

3. Same as #2 but you add .jpg to the end of the link then put it in between the brackets provided when you click the 'Img' button above the post box

I'm not sure why you didn't reach 85 but 9 times out of 10 you need a .5 to jump an overall

Thank you stewie. Here is a picture of my north pole lineup. Any explanations to why I didn?t reach an 85 would be appreciated. Since it didnt work I guess I should just upgrade Booker to an 87 and that should put me at an 85 lineup forsure right ?

Attachments

• BB804089-87AA-4C9C-9D45-DDDAAE761CEC.png
    BB804089-87AA-4C9C-9D45-DDDAAE761CEC.png
    1 MB · Views: 829

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.