• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best WAY to get 83 ovr and 85ovr NP lineup?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I haven't thought about getting to 88 since I would have to sell one of my masters first. But if you don't train the masters, then you will almost certainly need to train the bench.

At a rough guess, I think you would need to go 89, 90, 90, 90, 89 and 84, 84, 88, 88, 84.

You need to play around with the table and do some math. It might be better to go 83, 83, 89, 89, 83 on your bench. I'm not sure.
Ya was trying to figure out best way.. most likely will get starters to 89.. and then c
Might be a little more expensive but at least with the starters at 89 you?re guaranteed an 89 NBA bench.

@commond: I did exactly as you for 83. Going to continue training Harris, Booker and WCS. Just curious what your plan is for 85?
ya was thinking of the bench 89 too.. are you going for all 3 masters.. in that case dont we need all 89s anyway?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Ya was trying to figure out best way.. most likely will get starters to 89.. and then c
Might be a little more expensive but at least with the starters at 89 you?re guaranteed an 89 NBA bench.

@commond: I did exactly as you for 83. Going to continue training Harris, Booker and WCS. Just curious what your plan is for 85?
ya was thinking of the bench 89 too.. are you going for all 3 masters.. in that case dont we need all 89s anyway?
I can go either way on Oladipo. I figure once I get to 85 then I can determine if I?m going for 88 or use the ornaments to train my 2 Masters? I have a feeling the only way these players will remain relevant is if you train them but what happens after promo? Do they become like 75 Kawhi?!

dub365

All-Star 1
Pretty sure Brian said none of the winter players, gold or elite, will be be trainable after the promo ends

betaman411

All-Star 1
Pretty sure Brian said none of the winter players, gold or elite, will be be trainable after the promo ends
Yeah thanks. I just caught up on Discord and saw where he said that. Even less motivation to train them in that case unless you know you can max them before promo finishes.

I also saw where Brian was ?high? on high flyer Oladipo. Just when I was looking for some incentive not to complete him...

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah thanks. I just caught up on Discord and saw where he said that. Even less motivation to train them in that case unless you know you can max them before promo finishes.

I also saw where Brian was ?high? on high flyer Oladipo. Just when I was looking for some incentive not to complete him...

Eh, I think BF Dipo has better stats and he is great taking it to the rim as well. Think you could grab him cheaper off the AH

jeforious

Rookie 1
Xxp549N.png

Just wanna say BIG thanks to commond and everyone who contributed in making this PROMO efficient for everybody! Great teamwork guys! but now im getting confused again. My MATH is terrible hahah :( i think im very close to 85 northpole.... Not quite sure whats the next move here? Should i upgrade Cauley next to 89? or get Booker and Siakam to 86? i feel like Im one or two upgrades away to 85 if the correct move is done.

I need help. im close to 85 overall thx!

slin

Rookie 1
Xxp549N.png

Just wanna say BIG thanks to commond and everyone who contributed in making this PROMO efficient for everybody! Great teamwork guys! but now im getting confused again. My MATH is terrible hahah :( i think im very close to 85 northpole.... Not quite sure whats the next move here? Should i upgrade Cauley next to 89? or get Booker and Siakam to 86? i feel like Im one or two upgrades away to 85 if the correct move is done.

If my calculations are correct, ur current lineup gives back exactly 84.0. If u train WCS to 89, then the LU goes up to 84.1. If u train up booker and siakam to 86, then the LU is up to 84.2. So if I were u, I would train booker, prince and siakam to 86 first(this would yield 84.3). If u then train up all ur gold bench players to 80, you would get 84.6, which enough to get u up to 85 ovr.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this method is probably the cheapest.

X_1618

Rookie 1
my current NP lineup, still 84OVR
starters: booker(86), harris(with boost 87), prince (86) , garnett(90), wcs(86)
bench: schrder(81), burks(81), korver(81), sikam(86), chandler(81)

I need you help too
I am getting confused again. Not quite sure whats the next move here? I just wanna get KG and PG.
upgrade starters or bench players ?
how to calculate the yield of NP lineup?

much appreciated

Attachments

• 2018-12-19_13-42-17.jpg
    2018-12-19_13-42-17.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 919

jeforious

Rookie 1

I need you help too
I am getting confused again. Not quite sure whats the next move here? I just wanna get KG and PG.

much appreciated

Its weird coz on Page 2 commond posted a picture of 4 cards thats are 79overall on bench and it made it to 85overall. Ur total Points is actually higher than his. u have a total of 84.5 so it should of gave you 85overall i think ur super super close. A LOT closer then me lol

RuBinho

Rookie 1
In my calculation u need 838 OVR points in total when having 5 balanced players on ur lineup to get the coach boost for a 85 OVR!!!

I currently have 835 OVR points....

X_1618

Rookie 1

I need you help too

much appreciated

Its weird coz on Page 2 commond posted a picture of 4 cards thats are 79overall on bench and it made it to 85overall. Ur total Points is actually higher than his. u have a total of 84.5 so it should of gave you 85overall i think ur super super close. A LOT closer then me lol

I am not sure.
and how to get the result, 84.5?
what is the next move? upgrade harris(with boost 88) or Siakam?87??

Attachments

• 2018-12-19_13-42-17.jpg
    2018-12-19_13-42-17.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 897

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
hit this last night.. it was 84.6 not 84.5 for me.. which was annoying

2FrWNC2.jpg

hope this helps.. i was going for PG13, hence why i didnt get korver to 81 ;)

X_1618

Rookie 1
thank you.
which way is better to upgrade harris (with boost 88) or Siakam?87??
need the same TPs and coins?

I haven't thought about getting to 88 since I would have to sell one of my masters first. But if you don't train the masters, then you will almost certainly need to train the bench.

At a rough guess, I think you would need to go 89, 90, 90, 90, 89 and 84, 84, 88, 88, 84.

You need to play around with the table and do some math. It might be better to go 83, 83, 89, 89, 83 on your bench. I'm not sure.

So far I have trained Booker to an 88 because I've given up on 90 OVR Magic for the time being. I have also leveled Prince and WCS to an 86 and I'm working on getting Harris to an 88 with the boost. Then I will train Siakam to an 86 and see if that works. I opted against training the bench since I won't use any of them after the promo is over.

bbs3

Rookie 1
I have managed to get my North Pole starters to 89, 90, 90, 90, 89, 89. My North Pole bench is at 80, 80, 89, 89, 80. Trying to follow commonsjapan suggested approach as I do not want to train the masters at this point . But I think u may have to train bench 84, 83, 89, 89 and 83 to get to 88ovr.

Xxp549N.png

Your bench is an 81 so you need to have an 88 starting lineup.

You can either train the two 85s to an 87 and one 85 to an 86 or you can train one of them to an 88 and two of them to an 86.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.