• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

All-Star 2020 Promo

TomH

Pro 2
Would you mind sharing your AS squad? For reference on how to get 99 overall? thanks!

You have to complete Dr J set and get live pass starter boost with Klay. I spent hours in the torture known as pvp to get 98 Isiah in hopes that might do it, but it turned out to be a waste.

AF77164B-B955-4701-B31E-4753BF21AF44.jpeg

dub365

All-Star 1
You have to complete Dr J set and get live pass starter boost with Klay. I spent hours in the torture known as pvp to get 98 Isiah in hopes that might do it, but it turned out to be a waste.

View attachment 3468
I realized the cheap/ easy way to do it is to grind Live Pass pts & get Nate Robinson. That should give me the same amount of pts that Dr J would.

dub365

All-Star 1
🤔 how does 200 pro packs sound?
🤷‍♂️ 30 elite/gold stamina bottles?
😉
Yeah, I think that'll do it but you better get grinding......

The huge bonus from those pro packs is the warm-up points. That's gonna be worth about 30k promo points just from that

TomH

Pro 2
As I settle into watch the game, Anyone remember how they released the mvp token last year. I’m thinking it was dropped a Couple hours after the mvp was announced. Anyone heard? I do for sure remember last year they told us in advance we would get something that night.

TomH

Pro 2
last year, right? I’m pretty sure once you filled the set, you got the token to claim but set was locked until ea dropped card. I’ve had the set filled since yesterday.

betaman411

All-Star 1
last year, right? I’m pretty sure once you filled the set, you got the token to claim but set was locked until ea dropped card. I’ve had the set filled since yesterday.
Just curious which 99 and 2x 98’s are you dumping for the MVP card?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.