• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

All-Star 2020 Promo

betaman411

All-Star 1
Masters straight how.. ?..the total 50% boost will help u accumulate points faster and get to the master
He meant by saving the pts you need to get the boost players. The payback calculation is simple. Let's just say you'd be foolish not to get the boost players first.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Do you need to unlock all All Star players to reach 95OVR?
If so, it doesn’t seem like f2p players will get there, even with coin packs

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
Not need unlock all players to get to 95 ovr however need some cash players like Shaq and some luck to pull higher ovr players from BOB. That's not f2p way either. I think some more players will drop which you can build with ballots. Also if you grind that Arena Thomas it can help you as he probably saves you points to obtain a 97 PG.

TomH

Pro 2
EA still giving out duplicate cards. Got 92 Ben Wallace twice in a row.

Also, the warmup event crashes the game for me

edit: now three times. Don’t buy the random player! And f*ck EA for this shit

They are usable in the MVP set.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
So let's just say I just started, what's my best way of approaching this? Go for the 90s set in SG and SF?
yep...you need 12k pts to take 4 players from that set + mastwr captain and you will have 50% boost,the rest is how hard you can grind or if you want to purchase something from the store

jcrou82

Rookie 1
  1. How do you guys know or see which players have boosts and which don't?
  2. Is there a list of all All Stars?
  3. also which Lineup types do you get from random PF?

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
I was able to get to 95 in first day. You can see squad after 99 was claimed. Looks like I am not far from 2nd 99 but it gets harder from here. Obviously store packs used but bundled cash and points from Shaq pack were used for 2 97 ovrs. 96 Sampson and 94 Rice as well as 92 Malone are lucky pulls from bundled BOB packs. 95 Butler was literally first pull from reserve pack...
Screenshot_20200212-071823_NBA Live.jpg

cire2245

Rookie 3
I was able to get to 95 in first day. You can see squad after 99 was claimed. Looks like I am not far from 2nd 99 but it gets harder from here. Obviously store packs used but bundled cash and points from Shaq pack were used for 2 97 ovrs. 96 Sampson and 94 Rice as well as 92 Malone are lucky pulls from bundled BOB packs. 95 Butler was literally first pull from reserve pack...
View attachment 3407
Man, with 9 days more i guess you can even still go for the 3rd 99 master. Maybe instead of reserve pack target to go for a couple of 98 sf and one 98c for 180k pts (20k pts a day), then after you get your 2nd 99 pf that should bring you very close to 99ovr.

TomH

Pro 2
Man, with 9 days more i guess you can even still go for the 3rd 99 master. Maybe instead of reserve pack target to go for a couple of 98 sf and one 98c for 180k pts (20k pts a day), then after you get your 2nd 99 pf that should bring you very close to 99ovr.

we will need something to make up for the 95 sg’s to get to 99 ovr for 3rd master. Without that, 98 is highest possible ovr even with 100 Dr. J.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Yeah, appears like that, maybe hope that they bring more players under sg position when they make the set for ballot available, or hope that the mysterious ovr calculation will do its thing to bring you to 99 even if you are 1 to 1.5 ovr average short. Well, don’t forget to post your 97 ovr or 99 lineup in case you get there for reference👍. Thanks

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah, appears like that, maybe hope that they bring more players under sg position when they make the set for ballot available, or hope that the mysterious ovr calculation will do its thing to bring you to 99 even if you are 1 to 1.5 ovr average short. Well, don’t forget to post your 97 ovr or 99 lineup in case you get there for reference👍. Thanks

im there at 98. there is no currently existing card(s) to get you to 99. But plenty more time to go for stuff to pop up. But the weak spot is sg.

Xdegenerate

Rookie 1
EA still giving out duplicate cards. Got 92 Ben Wallace twice in a row.

Also, the warmup event crashes the game for me

edit: now three times. Don’t buy the random player! And f*ck EA for this shit

Agreed. I've pulled 5 Goberts and 2 Billup 08s 😡😡😡😡😡

Hroswith

Rookie 3
View attachment 3407
This are lucky pulls. Decided to do one more today. You’ve got to be ******* kidding me..

Attachments

• 6B8F9CE8-DCF3-477A-95AB-3F83C68936F7.png
    6B8F9CE8-DCF3-477A-95AB-3F83C68936F7.png
    829.6 KB · Views: 487

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.