• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

All-Star 2020 Promo

Altavilla

Pro 1
Loving this campaign.

A lot of new great cards. Easy to grind. A 7'4 Westbrook (I wish they left it a little longer... it was great fun). Finally a Dumars card I get to actually use in a lineup.

Maybe even worth opening some saved stamina (pro packs and bottles)...

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I was able to get to 95 in first day. You can see squad after 99 was claimed. Looks like I am not far from 2nd 99 but it gets harder from here. Obviously store packs used but bundled cash and points from Shaq pack were used for 2 97 ovrs. 96 Sampson and 94 Rice as well as 92 Malone are lucky pulls from bundled BOB packs. 95 Butler was literally first pull from reserve pack...
View attachment 3407
Anyone else have a pic of all the cards and their boosts?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Anyone else have a pic of all the cards and their boosts?
The only ones with boosts are the 93 SGs all with +6 mid range to SG, 95 SGs with +4 3pt to SG, or 99 masters with +4 SWC to team outside of the 100 ASMVP Erving and the one that is still TBD coming Monday

Oh sorry you were talking about the BoB players

Spyda9man

Pro 2
The only ones with boosts are the 93 SGs all with +6 mid range to SG, 95 SGs with +4 3pt to SG, or 99 masters with +4 SWC to team outside of the 100 ASMVP Erving and the one that is still TBD coming Monday

Sorry you were talking about the BoB players
I have 50% boost. Unless I get another 99 master. I need SGs and 1 PF and 2 Cs. But all the centers dont have anything. The SGs have boost to 3s. My next purchase would be 95 SGs anyone have hardens stats?

ARThriller

Rookie 1
This is my current lineup. I'm pushing hard for a 95 ovrl but what should my next focus be? I know I need to save up for the 60k 98 center but should that be my next priority since it will take a few days to raise that much. Only sitting at like 21k all star points at the moment.
Capture+_2020-02-13-16-25-10.png

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This is my current lineup. I'm pushing hard for a 95 ovrl but what should my next focus be? I know I need to save up for the 60k 98 center but should that be my next priority since it will take a few days to raise that much. Only sitting at like 21k all star points at the moment. View attachment 3450
Like anatdoc said get a C but get 2 90 boost PGs only use Kemba in that lineup for the lineups that demand you to be at a certain overall

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
Got bored yesterday with this Heartbreakers crap and opened small AS bundle... got 98 shaq and 98 Garnett. Made it possible to claim 2nd 99 master PF. Yay. Already had Shaq and KG is so close to master Bron ovr. Looks like I can easily build an ASMvp. Finally it looks like there wilk be a store 99 Iverson SG. He is on pack cover and store players are written to be up to 99 ovr.

TomH

Pro 2
So the answer to the riddle - how the hell do I get the AS lineup to 99 - is a answered. 98 Klay with the Live Pass starter pack goes into AS lineup.

dub365

All-Star 1
I
So the answer to the riddle - how the hell do I get the AS lineup to 99 - is a answered. 98 Klay with the Live Pass starter pack goes into AS lineup.
Wondered about that bc I just played a guy in PVP with Klay in his AS lineup. Hadn't checked it yet

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.