• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

All-Star 2020 Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I scored every point in the 3rd rising stars event with 96 Luka only missing one shot which was a hard layup that would've been a foul in real life then I pulled him this will help with getting a master
Screenshot_20200214-210447_NBA Live.jpg

I was being very superstitious by using him the entire last event I needed to complete to do the set and it paid off

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
should I get 97 pg luka or 97 pg kemba
Luka or Gary Payton but not Kemba he is the worst choice with the worst stats and the shortest one

I went with Luka for his height but Payton has better stats I just wanted Luka because he's 3 inches taller than Payton so he matches up with Magic better who a lot of people still use as their PG

dub365

All-Star 1
I scored every point in the 3rd rising stars event with 96 Luka only missing one shot which was a hard layup that would've been a foul in real life then I pulled him this will help with getting a master View attachment 3461

I was being very superstitious by using him the entire last event I needed to complete to do the set and it paid off
Ha! That's brilliant 👍

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They let Bone Collector take over the NBALM Twitter account and he posted 2 ad tweets for a game that everyone that follows that account already plays nothing else lmfao what a waste of time

dub365

All-Star 1
Luka or Gary Payton but not Kemba he is the worst choice with the worst stats and the shortest one

I went with Luka for his height but Payton has better stats I just wanted Luka because he's 3 inches taller than Payton so he matches up with Magic better who a lot of people still use as their PG
Luka & Payton are both really good. I prefer Lukas size and deep range but both nice cards that are easily grindable. Lot of good playing cards out this week. Gotta give EA props for once. Live Pass Towns is fun as hell, 98 Shaq is reminiscent of 110 Shaq at the end of S3, 98 Kawhi plays really well, & 99 Bron and Giannis are super nice all around players.

dub365

All-Star 1
The MM Bird sets either by completing a new stage or pulling one from the gold to elite token exchange set
Unfortunate that ppl have zero chance of completing it if they haven't been grinding hard for Bird and/or getting lucky. I've had the Live pass & complete all objectives daily & have 21. One if my league mates has done pretty much the same and has 10......

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Unfortunate that ppl have zero chance of completing it if they haven't been grinding hard for Bird and/or getting lucky. I've had the Live pass & complete all objectives daily & have 21. One if my league mates has done pretty much the same and has 10......
I need 6 and definitely won't get it in time unless I spend cash that I plan on using to get SS Bird which will be a tall task as well

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I need 6 and definitely won't get it in time unless I spend cash that I plan on using to get SS Bird which will be a tall task as well
Getting a weekly pass for Bird will let you kill two birds with one stone: more tokens to reach SS Bird, more chance for ballots.

Aside from the many bugs and the fact that the reserve pack only seems to give me Ben Wallace, this promo is pretty good. It’s ridiculously OP though. You could have basically started playing this week and render the whole season up to this point moot with your lineup.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Getting a weekly pass for Bird will let you kill two birds with one stone: more tokens to reach SS Bird, more chance for ballots.

Aside from the many bugs and the fact that the reserve pack only seems to give me Ben Wallace, this promo is pretty good. It’s ridiculously OP though. You could have basically started playing this week and render the whole season up to this point moot with your lineup.
I have gotten a couple court passes for Bird but it's gonna require a miracle

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Just got my first 60k player, a C. Doubt I can get a 99 player at this pace... unless I use all my stamina reserves.

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
So many players can be used in all star lineup... even a 95 Express players. Akso players from friday and Saturday events. Maybe you can try to get to 95 still...

TomH

Pro 2
Last year, IIRC, there was a set to complete to get the mvp token needed For the AS game mvp. It was pg Durant last year. Great card. I think the first 100. Any intel on what will be needed for the mvp token this year? Part of me wonders if ea simply forgot. A lot of that going around lately.

dub365

All-Star 1
Last year, IIRC, there was a set to complete to get the mvp token needed For the AS game mvp. It was pg Durant last year. Great card. I think the first 100. Any intel on what will be needed for the mvp token this year? Part of me wonders if ea simply forgot. A lot of that going around lately.
Good question....

Btw, did you get AS lineup to 99? Any way to do it without Iverson?

IMG_20200215_160301.jpg

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.