• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

All-Star 2020 Promo

ended up with 2 masters, i was dumb tho, i started buying reserve payers to stack up on 90s and have gotten so many 89s in the process. shouldve saved up and gotten more 98+ players, oh well.

Are they mostly 89/90s? I am hoping to have enough to get a 98 sf but will still be short of getting to 97 and will just have to hope for some lucky pulls.

dub365

All-Star 1
Are they mostly 89/90s? I am hoping to have enough to get a 98 sf but will still be short of getting to 97 and will just have to hope for some lucky pulls.
Most of the pulls are 89 or 92. Rare ones are 95s. But you'll need a really good lineup to hit 97 if you don't have two 98 Centers

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I’m not going to reach 99OVR, but after getting the second master late last night, I’ve managed to get up to 24k points today. Should be easy to reach 30k before the campaign ends.

Should I get another PG, or just spend all the points on reserve packs and hope for some lucky pulls?

I already have Doncic, heartbreaker Kyrie and 96 Archibald, so I don’t know how much value Kemba or Payton would have

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Screenshot_20200220-104654_NBA Live.jpg
current lineup. Trying to reach for 95, if possible 97. By default I know I need 1-2 PG. 1-2 SF 1 master. Possible 2nd C?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Are there any other masters and is he a PG or SG?
All we know now are hints that it's a 60's NBA legend and the picture they used is similar to the FT style that Big O used and that they have 2 jerseys retired (if it's Oscar it's Bucks and Royals) it's too hard to guess the position but I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple Oscar masters meaning at least PG and SG
IMG_20200220_181631.jpg
IMG_20200220_181826.jpg

TomH

Pro 2
All we know now are hints that it's a 60's NBA legend and the picture they used is similar to the FT style that Big O used and that they have 2 jerseys retired (if it's Oscar it's Bucks and Royals) it's too hard to guess the position but I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple Oscar masters meaning at least PG and SG

the guessing on twitter was ridiculous. Lots of Bill Russel who played his entire career with one team, Wilt who had his jersey retired with 3 teams etc. 🤦‍♂️

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
the guessing on twitter was ridiculous. Lots of Bill Russel who played his entire career with one team, Wilt who had his jersey retired with 3 teams etc. 🤦‍♂️
Yeah lol until that clue of retired jerseys came out I was convinced it was Bill but the jersey clue confirmed it for me

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.