• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

All-Star 2020 Promo

ARThriller

Rookie 1
Yeah I'm sitting at 97.4 with that lineup. 99 was a tough one without getting lucky pulls. But if those charities at the all star game could use some jermaine oneal cards I have about 6 to hand out to the kids, smh.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Screenshot_20200217-222600_NBA Live.jpg
current lineup. 65k points right now. Need to get as high as I can as fast as I can, without using real money how can I obtain the most % currently at 60% bonus. Already have the players I want to get, thinking about a SG right now to have my playing people all 90s but then I would ha w to grind back up... thought?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
View attachment 3492 current lineup. 65k points right now. Need to get as high as I can as fast as I can, without using real money how can I obtain the most % currently at 60% bonus. Already have the players I want to get, thinking about a SG right now to have my playing people all 90s but then I would ha w to grind back up... thought?
You're not getting 2 masters with that lineup you need SGs and a C really bad do the reserve pack until you get a higher PF and C then get some SGs but honestly you probably won't get a master at all at this point

Spyda9man

Pro 2
You're not getting 2 masters with that lineup you need SGs and a C really bad do the reserve pack until you get a higher PF and C then get some SGs but honestly you probably won't get a master at all at this point
I know with my current lineup its squat. But I'm using the 60% to get more points per match. I know I need SG badly and another C. The reserve packs is mainly lucky draws. What I want is I need 282k total for the players I want.... with my pack luck I could waste all my points and get 40 89 players and be screwed. 🤷‍♂️. I always appreciate your feedback and suggestions Stewie. Thank you.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I know with my current lineup its squat. But I'm using the 60% to get more points per match. I know I need SG badly and another C. The reserve packs is mainly lucky draws. What I want is I need 282k total for the players I want.... with my pack luck I could waste all my points and get 40 89 players and be screwed. 🤷‍♂️. I always appreciate your feedback and suggestions Stewie. Thank you.
Ah you're welcome but you would only need the reserve packs for SF, PF, or C while straight up buying the other spots which any way you cut it will be a tall expensive task

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Ah you're welcome but you would only need the reserve packs for SF, PF, or C while straight up buying the other spots which any way you cut it will be a tall expensive task
The reserve packs is a random player at a random position and my pack luck ain't so pretty 😔

Hroswith

Rookie 3
View attachment 3492 current lineup. 65k points right now. Need to get as high as I can as fast as I can, without using real money how can I obtain the most % currently at 60% bonus. Already have the players I want to get, thinking about a SG right now to have my playing people all 90s but then I would ha w to grind back up... thought?
Here’s one option that gives you a nice boost to your lineup:

95SG for 15k
93SG for 6k (or get another 95 for 15k)
95PG from the game changers promo
97PG for 30k

That leaves you with 14k (or 5k) to try your chance on reserve packs in hopes of getting lucky SF and C draws. That would give you a good chance of getting to 95OVR for the first master.

picklegoat

Rookie 2
ended up with 2 masters, i was dumb tho, i started buying reserve payers to stack up on 90s and have gotten so many 89s in the process. shouldve saved up and gotten more 98+ players, oh well.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.