• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The cost of training Embiid is potentially mind blowing.

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
I know for certain I've completed 100 sets in the rookie campaign alone but its not unlocking the 100 set event.

I can't see anywhere that actually tells us how far we've progressed with that achievement.

Also can't see any sets for elevate or information on how we upgrade the players we've unlocked, although i guess that's not really anything to do with this thread

I know for certain I've completed 100 sets in the rookie campaign alone but its not unlocking the 100 set event.

I can't see anywhere that actually tells us how far we've progressed with that achievement.

Also can't see any sets for elevate or information on how we upgrade the players we've unlocked, although i guess that's not really anything to do with this thread

You have to upgrade them similar to the way you do Embiid. Put in lineup and go to train tab.

Each individual set has a number of times completed when you open the set.

I think the Trophy Room has a count as well, but it's not accurate, nor is much accurate in the Trophy Room.

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1

You have to upgrade them similar to the way you do Embiid. Put in lineup and go to train tab

Ahhh ok, i was going in to all items to look at them but i hadn't tried putting them in the lineup. Good old EA making it more difficult than it needs to be.

You can't unlock the event until you've completed the previous one. Once you've completed the 10 Elevate Events you'll be able to do the 100 sets and 80 OVR events one after the other.

edlllpt

Pro 1

I have 295 in the trophy room, but I guess it started from zero at some point.

So in the worst case, it's 100 from now on, but it sucks to not know how much is left.

edlllpt

Pro 1
So it's not 10 first wins?

it took me 1 win to unlock the event. I played it. embiid is now a 79 and 4/7 in his campaign.

Now in the 5/7 event I see it locked with a ' complete 100 collections/sets' description.

Were you or someone else able to play that 5/7 for Embiid 80ovr?

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
I checked trophy room and was at 98 sets so i completed 2 more to see if ticking past 100 would unlock it, no joy. I guess it reset the counter but to not give us any indication of where we are is a bit ridiculous

I'm with you guys now. Mine is also unlocked. Considering how buggy the Trophy Room is, I'm not sure what to believe. Did it mean 100 unique sets? Is it only counting the Daily Objectives?

Gareth64

Rookie 1
So I?ve completed 177 sets according to the trophy room. I?ve got the 79 Embiid (4/7) and just finished 10 elevate challenges but it hasn?t unlocked the 100 set 80 Embiid??? Am I missing something???

betaman411

All-Star 1
Has anyone completed the 100 sets event? I have 191 in the trophy room and 111 completed of the currently active sets and it's still locked. I'm guessing this is bugged or we start from zero (and hope it's not 100 "unique" sets). :roll:

edlllpt

Pro 1
I'm with you guys now. Mine is also unlocked. Considering how buggy the Trophy Room is, I'm not sure what to believe. Did it mean 100 unique sets? Is it only counting the Daily Objectives?

I think the set counter is correct in the room, but it counts since day 1 of s3 and this requirement didn't.

If it is unique sets it will take a long time

I guess the hypothesis are
  • The sets counter starts after you play the 4/7 event for 79 Embiid
  • The sets counter stared when they introduced the 10 elevate events in the achievement list
  • The sets counter is for unique sets
  • The event is simply unavailable for everyone as we don't have a '80 Embiid sets-counter' achievement like the one for the 79ovr

I guess someone will have to ask Brian

Has anyone completed the 100 sets event? I have 191 in the trophy room and 111 completed of the currently active sets and it's still locked. I'm guessing this is bugged or we start from zero (and hope it's not 100 "unique" sets). :roll:

Eventually, and I'm going out on a limb here, but eventually EA will start to think far enough ahead for things like this, right? Right? Maybe not this season, but maybe next season? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As you all say, keep the expectations low lol.

I think the set counter is correct in the room, but it counts since day 1 of s3 and this requirement didn't.

• The sets counter stared when they introduced the 10 elevate events in the achievement list
  • The event is simply unavailable for everyone as we don't have a '80 Embiid sets-counter' achievement like the one for the 79ovr

According to Brian, it was in fact 100 unique sets (holy cow lol). The plan is also to adjust this requirement similar to how the 1000 challenges was adjusted.

It's funny the people that told him it unlocked after first win, lol. Those are the kids that reminded the teacher to collect homework in class :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

betaman411

All-Star 1

According to Brian, it was in fact 100 unique sets (holy cow lol). The plan is also to adjust this requirement similar to how the 1000 challenges was adjusted.

It's funny the people that told him it unlocked after first win, lol. Those are the kids that reminded the teacher to collect homework in class :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Just when you want to give these guys some credit for getting their shit together they admit 100 UNIQUE sets was their plan all along?! I mean wtf are these guys smoking over there? Let's review the current sets:

Offseason Movers
15 total - 4 of which few could even dream to complete (the 83 and 85 LBJ and Shaq sets)

Road to MVP
A whopping 1 set

Front Office
A whopping 4 sets - 2 of which don't even make sense to do (Gold Trade Up 2 and Elite Trade Up) given their own AH fubar

NBA Today
6 sets - 3 of which will take a minimum 1 month to complete (Klay, Drummond and Giannis) and 2 others that also don't make sense to complete (Silver and Gold Trade-In)

So that's a grand total of 26 sets that have been in the game for how long now?! I mean come on guys...get your shit together already or ask this f'ing community if you can't get a clue!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.