• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The cost of training Embiid is potentially mind blowing.

I just want to see one of my player's OVR jump one point from coach boost ONE time lol. Just once. It wouldn't even affect my team OVR but I just want to see it for the first time. I've tried so many coaches with fully matched lineups that apply different boosts. The only thing I haven't tried is an elite coach but I've seen the boost from others many times with a gold coach. Elite coaches are so expensive lol...but the prices are starting to come down a little.
I dont think its possible anymore after that update. My base Westbrook used to get boosted to 81 even with a gold coach but not anymore. Also an elite coach can boost your lineup by 1 if you get the +7 boost.

I've wondered about that +7 boost.....but dropping 150k+ on a coach :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
I just want to see one of my player's OVR jump one point from coach boost ONE time lol. Just once. It wouldn't even affect my team OVR but I just want to see it for the first time. I've tried so many coaches with fully matched lineups that apply different boosts. The only thing I haven't tried is an elite coach but I've seen the boost from others many times with a gold coach. Elite coaches are so expensive lol...but the prices are starting to come down a little.
I dont think its possible anymore after that update. My base Westbrook used to get boosted to 81 even with a gold coach but not anymore. Also an elite coach can boost your lineup by 1 if you get the +7 boost.

I've wondered about that +7 boost.....but dropping 150k+ on a coach :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yeah lol the prices are crazy now. I decided to pick up elite coaches very early on, got two for under 50k each. If I woulda known I woulda bought a couple more to resell. Sometimes you can snipe them for under 90k but its rare.

Yeah lol the prices are crazy now. I decided to pick up elite coaches very early on, got two for under 50k each. If I woulda known I woulda bought a couple more to resell. Sometimes you can snipe them for under 90k but its rare.

lmao they were under 50K at one point this season??? hahahahahahaha. wow. Where's the price caps on THOSE lol.... 50 K seems about right. gold's go for about 10-20. But 150K+???? I'm glad we get to set the market but come on lol that's wild.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Why isnt Embiid turned into an elite? I wanna see the top and bottom of his card as a red elite not a gray silver card.

He is an elite the color is that way is because it is a unique card of its own program it counted as an elite when you started the game and that probably means it may stop at 94 overall and not hit 95

edlllpt

Pro 1
lmao they were under 50K at one point this season??? hahahahahahaha. wow. Where's the price caps on THOSE lol.... 50 K seems about right. gold's go for about 10-20. But 150K+???? I'm glad we get to set the market but come on lol that's wild.

Before Harden's release, the coach packs looked like the best use for rep so there was a decent amount of them in the AH while people didn't have that many coins - I pulled a Stotts a sold it for 62k back then...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
they kinda forgot Embiid and the plans to update the 75-day requirement didn't they? :p

Ya 82 embiid and 83 harden seem to be of no use after this promo.. with 84 Simmons and 86 Isaiah (hopefully) 85 Westbrook also seems to have lost his place..

ukmj23

Rookie 1

edlllpt

Pro 1
With the new line-ups, Embiid kinda becomes useful again :) and there's not long left til we're able to get him to 82,

I'm playing him ahead of 82 Howard for now.

MartyrX

Rookie 1
With the new line-ups, Embiid kinda becomes useful again :) and there's not long left til we're able to get him to 82,

I'm playing him ahead of 82 Howard for now.

I am at 64 today. Anyone else have different count? Btw I?m just using the get loose set as a counter, it?s said I have completed 12 times plus I had 4 items = 64

I am at 64 today. Anyone else have different count? Btw I?m just using the get loose set as a counter, it?s said I have completed 12 times plus I had 4 items = 64

65 for me. also 65 in a consecutive login achievement

Some users definitely were able to start season 3 a day before others...I thought the season launch was just running late since every time I opened it on the day it was scheduled I was still getting maintenance but was expecting it to say "go update the app in the store" if that was the requirement. I just happened to check the app store after about a day of "under maintenance" and noticed the app had an update available (probably should switch to automatic, at least for this particular app) which allowed me to start the season. I finally get in and there's chat history in the league that's over a day old and a tourn is already almost finished lol.

Why isnt Embiid turned into an elite? I wanna see the top and bottom of his card as a red elite not a gray silver card.

He is an elite the color is that way is because it is a unique card of its own program it counted as an elite when you started the game and that probably means it may stop at 94 overall and not hit 95

I thought it was maybe because they plan to give more opportunities to increase his OVR maybe. Looks like a plat card to me.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I thought it was maybe because they plan to give more opportunities to increase his OVR maybe. Looks like a plat card to me.

This something they've been doing in Madden (console) since last year where special cards get a different border despite still being a specific tier so Master Embiid, the Halloween masters, etc. have special colored borders despite still being elites he may become the overall of a platinum card someday but his border is still that of the LM master so it won't look like a platinum unless they put some effort into it which they aren't doing now

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.