• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The cost of training Embiid is potentially mind blowing.

I just want to see one of my player's OVR jump one point from coach boost ONE time lol. Just once. It wouldn't even affect my team OVR but I just want to see it for the first time. I've tried so many coaches with fully matched lineups that apply different boosts. The only thing I haven't tried is an elite coach but I've seen the boost from others many times with a gold coach. Elite coaches are so expensive lol...but the prices are starting to come down a little.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I just want to see one of my player's OVR jump one point from coach boost ONE time lol. Just once. It wouldn't even affect my team OVR but I just want to see it for the first time. I've tried so many coaches with fully matched lineups that apply different boosts. The only thing I haven't tried is an elite coach but I've seen the boost from others many times with a gold coach. Elite coaches are so expensive lol...but the prices are starting to come down a little.

I've seen it but haven't had it happen to me this season I know base Jimmy Butler was pretty easy to +1

I've seen it but haven't had it happen to me this season I know base Jimmy Butler was pretty easy to +1

I shall keep an eye out for a cheap butler lol. Or, I guess I'd have to get lucky with a pack because there's no cheap way to get him since we can't really change the AH

Dreambaepark

Rookie 1

I shall keep an eye out for a cheap butler lol. Or, I guess I'd have to get lucky with a pack because there's no cheap way to get him since we can't really change the AH

They already get rid of the +1 on any player. So dont bother anymore

Did anyone actually try to check if the 75 wins are non-unique?

We have logged in 34-36 days in a row at max (some managed to get in earlier than others).

That would require someone "experimenting" with up to 41 wins @ 10 per stamina. Now, maybe it's just me, but I'm not gonna risk wasting 410 stamina when it could go toward something much more valuable.

Edit:

I'm f2p, though, so I honestly don't know what 410 stamina would mean to someone that had enough cash that doing 2-3 refills wouldn't make them blink.

They already get rid of the +1 on any player. So dont bother anymore

I did notice someone's Kawhi was no longer an 83, but I didn't know if they swapped another player that affected it somehow. Do you know when they changed it?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

i got it with 80 kat oo

i got it with 80 kat oo

Ohhh that's a nice one, love shooting centers. Do you still have it visible? (Someone above said they removed the +1)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Actually weirdly, hes on my bench and he is still 81

Think have noticed a similar glitch with gold Larry nance

Attachments

• 20181009_220749.jpg
    20181009_220749.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 1,060
20181009_220749.jpg

Makes sense, bench players benefit from coach boosts, too. Which coach are you using if I can ask?

Edit, oh you meant like the "inactive bench". THAT is odd. Wow. Did you maybe win him in showdown?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Some compensation for training him before the change as well as training elevate players during the price glitch and the coins should be in your accounts later on today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181009-132427.png
    Screenshot_20181009-132427.png
    164 KB · Views: 1,041

dub365

All-Star 1
20181009_220749.jpg

Makes sense, bench players benefit from coach boosts, too. Which coach are you using if I can ask?

Edit, oh you meant like the "inactive bench". THAT is odd. Wow. Did you maybe win him in showdown?

I'm pretty sure it's a visual bug that you can no longer see the boost. I have a 1pt boost on elite Tatum and base 79 gold Eric Gordon. Same with me, it doesn't show boost unless they're out of the lineup. But when you sub them back in & you're still in the SWAP screen, the boost shows when that player is substituted IN. It only goes away when you go back to the TEAM screen. I've raised my OVR since this started and pretty sure the boost is still working for my team OVR.

I make 75 Larry Nance Jr up to a 76 with gold Popovich but yeah, is hard to make them +1 imagine what will cost make them +2 ovr, seems like they are a ton of new hidden stats

edlllpt

Pro 1
Did anyone actually try to check if the 75 wins are non-unique?

We have logged in 34-36 days in a row at max (some managed to get in earlier than others).

That would require someone "experimenting" with up to 41 wins @ 10 per stamina. Now, maybe it's just me, but I'm not gonna risk wasting 410 stamina when it could go toward something much more valuable.

Edit:

I'm f2p, though, so I honestly don't know what 410 stamina would mean to someone that had enough cash that doing 2-3 refills wouldn't make them blink.

There are folks in the forum with secondary accounts, and with some ads or a level-up they would be there without sacrificing too much, but I guess it's one of the cases that everyone wants to know, but no one wants to be the one trying :p

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
I dont think its possible anymore after that update. My base Westbrook used to get boosted to 81 even with a gold coach but not anymore. Also an elite coach can boost your lineup by 1 if you get the +7 boost.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
20181009_220749.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's a visual bug that you can no longer see the boost. I have a 1pt boost on elite Tatum and base 79 gold Eric Gordon. Same with me, it doesn't show boost unless they're out of the lineup. But when you sub them back in & you're still in the SWAP screen, the boost shows when that player is substituted IN. It only goes away when you go back to the TEAM screen. I've raised my OVR since this started and pretty sure the boost is still working for my team OVR.

Oh youre right, I just tried that and it works but when you go back to the lineup screen it doesnt show the green boosted ovr.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.