• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Bug/Glitch Thread

dtam2

Rookie 2
I've Been Getting That Glitch With Beverley, Beal, Embiid, Oubre Jr, KAT, Trae Young Of The Ripped Jersey and Weird Face and White Eyes

TomH

Pro 2
The ultra Clutch boost item is supposed to give +4 CS & +3 3pt. So it doesn’t give the 3pt boost. Once more ea proves its baffling incompetence. I’m trying to remember the last time any promo worked like it was supposed to upon rollout. I can’t.

Pcolli01

Rookie 1
Magic Johnson Set bugged. Already completed the 88ovr. Set to get 91 overall and I'm attempting to get 93 but the game wont put my 91 magic in set to complete it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200121-003620_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20200121-003620_NBA Live.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 436
  • Screenshot_20200121-003614_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20200121-003614_NBA Live.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 463

dub365

All-Star 1
Magic Johnson Set bugged. Already completed the 88ovr. Set to get 91 overall and I'm attempting to get 93 but the game wont put my 91 magic in set to complete it.
Somewhere, he's in one of your lineups. Fix that & you're good

ramizi

Rookie 2
Since I've installed the new app version yesterday, I keep getting random game crashes in All-Star events losing ~ 400 stamina

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Since I've installed the new app version yesterday, I keep getting random game crashes in All-Star events losing ~ 400 stamina
Ya it's a problem. Lot of people expressing. Ea said on Twitter it will take a new store update (few days) to fix it and that they would give us compensation

cire2245

Rookie 3
Lost 50 yesterday and 175 today....so far.
I meant before playing the event, i force close the game, open again and able to continue without crashing. So far this workaround is working for me. Though i have to click ‘play again’ instead of ‘continue’ every completion but its fine as it is quicker in draining my stamina.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.