• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Blockbuster Promo

Elysium

Rookie 1
If you have any tips in winning showdown games, let me know.

The only tip I can give you is to upgrade your lineup, 101 ir currently below the OVR curve. I've been sitting at 103 for a while now, yet I am higher than around 75% of my matchups, that means I get the first possession. I get the ball, score a quick corner threepointer and then auto-play. I'd say that I win quarters at least 60-70% of my matchups that way. I don't care about winning games, as long as I win the quarter :)

Edit - and Anatdoc made a good point, get some clutch/BB players. Even if you autoplay, they will score some points.

benkangquan

Rookie 1
How many ad trailer tokens do you guys have ? The probability dont seem to be 50% at all. My main has gotten 4 of a possible 24 while both my alts are at 13/24 which total is only 42%. More like 3/7 of a chance ?

0/6 2/6 2/6 today which is less than a quarter.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
How many ad trailer tokens do you guys have ? The probability dont seem to be 50% at all. My main has gotten 4 of a possible 24 while both my alts are at 13/24 which total is only 42%. More like 3/7 of a chance ?

0/6 2/6 2/6 today which is less than a quarter.
I haven't done it today yet but I got 61% for the first 3 days

betaman411

All-Star 1
I haven't done it today yet but I got 61% for the first 3 days
Damn that’s 3 more than I got. Do you open them sequentially or stagger it? Yesterday shortly after reset I was 0-3 and hit on the 4th. Waited a couple hours and hit on the 5th. A couple more hours and hit on the last one too - just to get 50%!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Damn that’s 3 more than I got. Do you open them sequentially or stagger it? Yesterday shortly after reset I was 0-3 and hit on the 4th. Waited a couple hours and hit on the 5th. A couple more hours and hit on the last one too - just to get 50%!
I did all 6 on day asap and pulled 4, did all 6 ads at once on day 2 but opened them hours after I watched the ads and pulled 4, and yesterday I watched one ad and opened a pack then watched the other 5 and saved them for a few minutes before opening them and pulling 3

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I did all 6 on day asap and pulled 4, did all 6 ads at once on day 2 but opened them hours after I watched the ads and pulled 4, and yesterday I watched one ad and opened a pack then watched the other 5 and saved them for a few minutes before opening them and pulling 3
Up to 13 now after only going 2/6 today

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I'm playing maybe 10-15 extra showdown games a day (auto-playing them, to be fair) and I am on track for 2 masters + a little bit extra. I'm getting around 36-38 of each tokens a day. I understand that masters events will require extra stamina, so that's where the bottles & pro packs will come in handy.
At the end of the day. It just all comes down to how much time you have to grind SD and Arena, because although they’re efficient stamina wise, they’re time consuming. I just like to watch stamina ads and just play the events because I’m getting more than 10 stamina ads a day anyway, so I prefer that over SD

betaman411

All-Star 1
At the end of the day. It just all comes down to how much time you have to grind SD and Arena, because although they’re efficient stamina wise, they’re time consuming. I just like to watch stamina ads and just play the events because I’m getting more than 10 stamina ads a day anyway, so I prefer that over SD
Most guys would be getting all 3 Masters in your situation. If you still can’t manage it just with blitzes then your idea of a grind is vastly different to most in this forum.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Most guys would be getting all 3 Masters in your situation. If you still can’t manage it just with blitzes then your idea of a grind is vastly different to most in this forum.
I’m going to get 2 masters for sure if I can keep that up. That’s still more than most people can get from this promo.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
2 Masters for someone who has to manage their time with other things to do as well is great. If you can get all 3 masters than awesome for you, but I’m just simply trying to be realistic with myself while grinding this game.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
At the end of the day, I just try to enjoy the game the best that I can. If I get all these high overall masters then that’s spectacular , but this game mainly just serves as an interest as well as a reason to not get bored that often. But I also appreciate all of y’all’s advice and I think it’s extremely helpful.

Prasan

Rookie 1
For garnett event, one have to score 5 times with Garnett within 2 mins to get 5 tickets. Anyone have any idea for Harden event and carmelo event?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.