• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Blockbuster Promo

Elysium

Rookie 1
I was only able to reach 24/30, so luck was totally not on my side. I wouldn't even pay 250 cash for him, so this was kinda useless :D

betaman411

All-Star 1
So EA decided to give me 2/6 trailer tokens from the ads today, so I have 29 tokens. Only way I can get that 102 Payton is paying 250 NBA cash. What would you do? I have 102 Harden, 102 Bron at PG and I have 2700 NBA cash.
Check the AH if you really want him. But if he fits with your LD lineup Bench and you play Lvl might be a decent option to spend your cash depending what you normally use it for?

betaman411

All-Star 1
I was only able to reach 24/30, so luck was totally not on my side. I wouldn't even pay 250 cash for him, so this was kinda useless :D
I need 3...waiting a little bit. The OCD in me will want to complete the set but you’re probably right that he’s not worth the cash considering his AH value.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.