• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Blockbuster Promo

Elysium

Rookie 1
Just roll back the forum posts, a lot of people went through this. Long story short - reset Ad settings in Google/iOS settings, AND switch back and forth between different languages IN GAME settings menu. Works like a charm :)

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Classic EA: not responding to my dm’s at all, wow. Also, it won’t let me reset my ad settings. I’ve tried to turn off limit ad tracking but the button’s stuck on “on”.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Classic EA: not responding to my dm’s at all, wow. Also, it won’t let me reset my ad settings. I’ve tried to turn off limit ad tracking but the button’s stuck on “on”.
They’re good now. But will probably happen again sometime soon

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ad tracking has nothing to do with it it's your ad id

Alex

Rookie 1
In Settings go to Screen Time, then go to Content & Privacy Restriction , then make sure the Content & Privacy Restrictions is turned ON, then click on Advertising is "Allowed" and then u can turn on/off your Limit Ad Tracking.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
In Settings go to Screen Time, then go to Content & Privacy Restriction , then make sure the Content & Privacy Restrictions is turned ON, then click on Advertising is "Allowed" and then u can turn on/off your Limit Ad Tracking.
My ads are working now, but when I turn the restrictions “on” and then advertising on “allow”, it still wouldn’t let me toggle limit ad tracking on/off

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Bruh, I only got 4 Melo tickets from the event once today because my opponent was holding the ball for the entire possession and Melo missed like 3 straight scoring with contact shots with a 106 rating. Only happened once to me though. Lol

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Bruh, I only got 4 Melo tickets from the event once today because my opponent was holding the ball for the entire possession and Melo missed like 3 straight scoring with contact shots with a 106 rating. Only happened once to me though. Lol
got layups and dunks
go for the steal with the opponent , then they will try to make a basket.

TheGrinder

Rookie 1
I'm personally going for the 102 Ovr Paul Pierce. His shooting and defense is quite high considering that you only need 180 Candy tokens for him.

Giovanni

Rookie 1
How long it takes to get the 75 harden tickets?
If you manage to get 5 stars every time you play the event, then it takes 150*15 = 2250 stamina. It took me one more time, because Harden missed a three pointer, a dunk and a scoring with contact in one game. It is probable you will miss the 5 stars at least once, so you need at least 2400 stamina. I got it in about 2 days while also playing the events for the other tokens, thanks to stored pro packs, but I am not a full time grinder so you can probably get it in less time.

Giovanni

Rookie 1
So I got non-boosted Harden and since his boost isn't so interesting I was wondering wether I could go for another master or it's too late. I am not sure I am going to grind SD or arena, so I would try to get him just by playing the events. What do you think? Maybe I should get boosted Harden instead?

Ndnd

Rookie 2
So I got non-boosted Harden and since his boost isn't so interesting I was wondering wether I could go for another master or it's too late. I am not sure I am going to grind SD or arena, so I would try to get him just by playing the events. What do you think? Maybe I should get boosted Harden instead?
The only other good master is Melo, but I would suggest just get boosted Harden

lpycharles

Rookie 1
The only tip I can give you is to upgrade your lineup, 101 ir currently below the OVR curve. I've been sitting at 103 for a while now, yet I am higher than around 75% of my matchups, that means I get the first possession. I get the ball, score a quick corner threepointer and then auto-play. I'd say that I win quarters at least 60-70% of my matchups that way. I don't care about winning games, as long as I win the quarter :)

Edit - and Anatdoc made a good point, get some clutch/BB players. Even if you autoplay, they will score some points.
Got it, thanks!

Giovanni

Rookie 1
So EA decided to give me 2/6 trailer tokens from the ads today, so I have 29 tokens. Only way I can get that 102 Payton is paying 250 NBA cash. What would you do? I have 102 Harden, 102 Bron at PG and I have 2700 NBA cash.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.