• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Blockbuster Promo

betaman411

All-Star 1
Yeah, about that. I barely have any time in my day to grind showdown and arena. They take so long. One match for arena is 3 minutes and showdown only takes 25 stamina. For me I just grind the events
Huge difference in this promo because of the random concession you’re granted In SD or Arena vs the double and triple stamina cost blitzes of candy and slushie respectively.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Yeah, especially since you can only ge tone master no money spent. Garnetts not bad though
I think two is possible but back to SD and Arena vs blitzes. Likely will require stamina so you need to plan your first wins carefully (so as not to spend too much stamina on concessions vs tickets).

dub365

All-Star 1
Surprised you picked him “first”.
I don't follow.... Maybe it's the quotes that I'm confused by.

I went with Garnett bc I currently using 102 Garnett and happy with him, most immediate upgrade. I'm gonna get Melo too but I'm not sure if I'll use him or keep GT LeBron in that spot

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I think two is possible but back to SD and Arena vs blitzes. Likely will require stamina so you need to plan your first wins carefully (so as not to spend too much stamina on concessions vs tickets).
SD and arena are more efficient stamina wise but they just take a long time.

dub365

All-Star 1
And how did you get both of Garnett’s supporting cast players so fast?
Bought the $20 pack to start with. That gave me 30 of each token. Otherwise doing all first wins and grinding PVP bc of the stamina glitch. A leaguemate almost had Melo on day 1 bc he was grinding PVP all day

Ndnd

Rookie 2
My stamina ads are popping up all the time anyways so if that's the case then just grinding the events and watching stamina ads is better for me.

betaman411

All-Star 1

I went with Garnett bc I currently using 102 Garnett and happy with him, most immediate upgrade. I'm gonna get Melo too but I'm not sure if I'll use him or keep GT LeBron in that spot
I assumed you’d spend some cash on this so two or even 3 Masters would be possible hence the first in quotes - avoids the “I’m getting all 3 anyway so the order doesn’t matter“ response.

With only positionaL boosts, I’m using Giannis at PF for now so I can use him on the bench later. Makes Melo or Harden a preferred “first” target for me and in my F2P stamina glitch only in season case, 2 is probably all I can hope for anyway.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Bought the $20 pack to start with. That gave me 30 of each token. Otherwise doing all first wins and grinding PVP bc of the stamina glitch. A leaguemate almost had Melo on day 1 bc he was grinding PVP all day
Dang

Ndnd

Rookie 2
He’s a hard core gamer. Melo one day 1?????!!! That’s insane

dub365

All-Star 1
I assumed you’d spend some cash on this so two or even 3 Masters would be possible hence the first in quotes - avoids the “I’m getting all 3 anyway so the order doesn’t matter“ response.

With only positionaL boosts, I’m using Giannis at PF for now so I can use him on the bench later. Makes Melo or Harden a preferred “first” target for me and in my F2P stamina glitch only in season case, 2 is probably all I can hope for anyway.
I gotcha. If I can get Harden cool, just going for KG & Melo really. I'm running Doncic at PG and SG and liking it so I don't really care about Harden as much

betaman411

All-Star 1
Are your ads popping up? Many people are having this issue, but they’re saying to just switch languages and then switch back to English. Hope I can be some help
What did you mean by “popping up all the time”? If you’re getting more than 10/day then no need to bother with SD or Arena.

Ndnd

Rookie 2

I’m only going for Melo. Personally I also don’t think 2 masters are possible for F2P unless you grind Arena or SD for 10 hours a day. No reason to stress myself out.

Elysium

Rookie 1
I'm playing maybe 10-15 extra showdown games a day (auto-playing them, to be fair) and I am on track for 2 masters + a little bit extra. I'm getting around 36-38 of each tokens a day. I understand that masters events will require extra stamina, so that's where the bottles & pro packs will come in handy.

Solo

Rookie 1
I'm playing maybe 10-15 extra showdown games a day (auto-playing them, to be fair) and I am on track for 2 masters + a little bit extra. I'm getting around 36-38 of each tokens a day. I understand that masters events will require extra stamina, so that's where the bottles & pro packs will come in handy.
Yepp. True. Even I thought it was impossible.
I'll get harden by tomorrow.
I have time left foe melo

lpycharles

Rookie 1

Showdown games isn't easily to win it seems. If I play my OVR 101 team, I tend to get at least 101 or 102 teams often. Seems I get weak oppoenents if I play weaker teams, but anyway I cannot win half my showdown games by playing them myself, nevermind doing auto-play. If you have any tips in winning showdown games, let me know.

Instead I try to invest in playing season games, with guaranteed tokens per quarter. I am try to add all the +XP guys to the line up, so that I can accelerate the advancement in LV to regain new stamina that way.

Last edited:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Showdown games isn't easily to win it seems. If I play my OVR 101 team, I tend to get at least 101 or 102 teams often. Seems I get weak oppoenents if I play weaker teams, but anyway I cannot win half my showdown games by playing them myself, nevermind doing auto-play. If you have any tips in winning showdown games, let me know.

Instead I try to invest in playing season games, with guaranteed tokens per quarter. I am try to add all the +XP guys to the line up, so that I can accelerate the advancement in LV to regain new stamina that way.
Even for xp showdown is way better. It's pretty easy to win quarters (dont worry abt winning the match) .. get atleast 2 cheap players with clutch and maybe one buzzer beater player. Slow down gameplay (dribble out clock till abt 10 s left and then shoot) .. that should get u wins

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.