• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Blockbuster Promo

Ndnd

Rookie 2
It is possible if you get twenty of each of the tokens(for example the slushie) each day and you grind hard to get the tickets. Each of the ticket events are 150 stamina and if you get 5 stars, the events will give you five tokens.
Dang, that’s a lot of grinding. On top of the ticket events you still need a lot of tokens.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Bro, it just recently started happening to me today. I tried restarting my phone but the game still freaking crashes
I reinstalled the game, restarted my phone, tried switching between mobile data and WiFi, but it just keeps crashing as soon as I open it.

So much for grinding the monthly masters, and bye bye to my weekly pass I guess. Typical EA

Ndnd

Rookie 2
It is possible if you get twenty of each of the tokens(for example the slushie) each day and you grind hard to get the tickets. Each of the ticket events are 150 stamina and if you get 5 stars, the events will give you five tokens.
What’s the event you have to play to get the tickets?

Solo

Rookie 1
That was already established but I never said it was for sure that you could use any version just that it may do that because of what happened to every version of those players on the AH as well as EA once again not being descriptive in the description which in turn caused the AH stuff to happen

Really sorry for asking again but should I purchase Adams from AH to unlock harden ticket play. Will it work. Or unlocking 101 and 102 is necessary.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Really sorry for asking again but should I purchase Adams from AH to unlock harden ticket play. Will it work. Or unlocking 101 and 102 is necessary.
You must get the 101 and 102 from the sets first you can't unlock the event without the corresponding 101 and 102 players

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I reinstalled the game, restarted my phone, tried switching between mobile data and WiFi, but it just keeps crashing as soon as I open it.

So much for grinding the monthly masters, and bye bye to my weekly pass I guess. Typical EA

Ea has been pretty bad last few weeks, sometimes cant log in at all sometimes just slow. For this promos slow and crashing esp at night time of asia, it fixes by midnight

Ndnd

Rookie 2
How hard is the event you have to play to earn tickets? Cause if I can get five stars every time then it’ll be easy.

LakersFan8

Rookie 1
Right now, small forward is my weakest position. I planned on getting melo, but my current sf is the March madness one with +2 3pt. I can’t use both right? Is it worth it if I lose the 3 pt boost?

Ndnd

Rookie 2
If you grind SD it’s not that hard. I’ve got the 101 and I’m halfway to the 102 1.5 days in with no money spent.
Yeah, about that. I barely have any time in my day to grind showdown and arena. They take so long. One match for arena is 3 minutes and showdown only takes 25 stamina. For me I just grind the events

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.