• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Black Friday Thread

betaman411

All-Star 1
Since there is no timer .. is 45k rep worth 5 tokens?.. 15k coin seems ok

I just spent 2M on it. Surprised there?s no timer. I can easily get to 600 now. Probably 750 so I may spend on the coin pack too and get two 90?s along with 90 Curry unless they introduce a food pack set too?!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Since there is no timer .. is 45k rep worth 5 tokens?.. 15k coin seems ok

I just spent 2M on it. Surprised there?s no timer. I can easily get to 600 now. Probably 750 so I may spend on the coin pack too and get two 90?s along with 90 Curry unless they introduce a food pack set too?!
Seems like the best bet
Edit: maintenance.. they might out the timer..damn couldnt buy in time

cire2245

Rookie 3
Haha...as i thought. Somehow i spent 1 million of reps for bf token, so not bad at all but should have spent all of my 3m reps and 1.5 coins earlier.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Timer is there now
@beta.. u can make a killing on the AH now.. should have just pulled the trigger

Do I buy McCollum now and sell for 2M bin? Seems to be going rate. Or wait for next drop?
I guess look at the list and c who else will earn more.. if not cj seems to have good stats
I was just doing that. Problem is not knowing the order of the drops. I imagine by Sat/Sun a lot more people will have enough BF tokens so even if player is better, could be devalued due to high volume. Decisions, decisions. Wish we knew the stats of some of these cards...

jeforious

Rookie 1
so many people selling their 89 Curry for cheap thinking there is no timer on BF tokens... All the hardwork for nothing.. EA Sports fuking up again as usual lol

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
i only bought 750ks worth of BF's..
NOW what 2 do... BF blitz.. or try for the finger also...
#FirstWorldProblems :D

rrfb

Rookie 1
Man, Brian had a bit of meltdown in Josh's discord tonight. He was yelling at everyone for exploiting and promoting the lack of a timer on the rep/coin packs. He even threatened to exclude coin packs from future promos despite the fact that it was their own fault.

I bought a few before the fix went out but didn't think it was worth blowing all of my coins on. I really dig the concept of this promo though. It's tempting to go all in on BF tokens, but I'm holding off and solely using them to speed up my progress on Curry and Tatum. I just hope enough people get Jokic for me to be able to get him off the AH.

rrfb

Rookie 1
but I'm holding off and solely using them to speed up my progress on Curry and Tatum.

You mean you?re buying tourney tokens for 35 bf tokens for example?

Yeah I did that set once, but I should be able to finish Curry pretty easily just by grinding the events. I'm saving the rest of my BF tokens for a food/harvest feast set to use on Tatum, and to get the 90 Curry of course.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Man, Brian had a bit of meltdown in Josh's discord tonight. He was yelling at everyone for exploiting and promoting the lack of a timer on the rep/coin packs. He even threatened to exclude coin packs from future promos despite the fact that it was their own fault.

I bought a few before the fix went out but didn't think it was worth blowing all of my coins on. I really dig the concept of this promo though. It's tempting to go all in on BF tokens, but I'm holding off and solely using them to speed up my progress on Curry and Tatum. I just hope enough people get Jokic for me to be able to get him off the AH.

Ya i dont get it.. most users wouldnt even know if it is a glitch or intentional.. lets hope he doesn't follow thru on his threat.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.