• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Black Friday Thread

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Are u guys planning to hold out till cyber monday to use ur tokens..?think there are supposed to be different sets on monday

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
if BF sets dont expire prior to monday maintenance, yes! :)

I assume they will expire .. based on last year they come on every 4 hours and then disappear till the next 24 hours..

With so many 90 OVR players available do you think it will be just a random set?

I was assuming that in a 4 hr period certain players will be available..and then we cant get them again .. next 4 hrs another 2 players etc

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Good news we'll have coin and rep packs as well as sets for harvest tokens

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181120-105152.png
    Screenshot_20181120-105152.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 1,652
Black Friday cash packs

25 tickets for 500 cash
275 tickets for 5000 cash

Blitz event is 2 tickets for 50 stamina.

There will be a 17th BF player on Cyber Monday but the requirements will be different.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Black Friday cash packs

25 tickets for 500 cash

There will be a 17th BF player on Cyber Monday but the requirements will be different.

The cash thing is in interesting.. indirectly buying stamina to complete the masters

betaman411

All-Star 1
Good news we'll have coin and rep packs as well as sets for harvest tokens
Screenshot_20181120-105152.png

When I first read this I was like who is going to turn in BF tickets for rep/coin?! :? The wording threw me off. Anyway, this is good news so thanks for sharing.

Black Friday cash packs

25 tickets for 500 cash

My understanding was the requirements for the 17th will be different in that they will require much....less tickets to get. That's the tone I got, at least. We shall see.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Black Friday cash packs

25 tickets for 500 cash

My understanding was the requirements for the 17th will be different in that they will require much....less tickets to get. That's the tone I got, at least. We shall see.

Sadly they won't tell us the amount required or the player but I wouldn't be surprised if it's by far the best and/or most popular player on hopes that people out of fear of their tickets becoming useless use theirs before Monday then they release the best BF card on Monday knowing 99.9% of people spent all or most of their tickets by then so that they are tempted to buy the cash packs for BF tickets my guess is a 90 PG LeBron card with 90+ in most of if not all the most desirable stats for a PG and 80+ in everything else or they could just fool people into holding onto the tickets for a weak BF card on Monday there are so many ways they can screw us over with this

Black Friday cash packs

25 tickets for 500 cash

Sadly they won't tell us the amount required or the player but I wouldn't be surprised if it's by far the best and/or most popular player on hopes that people out of fear of their tickets becoming useless use theirs before Monday then they release the best BF card on Monday knowing 99.9% of people spent all or most of their tickets by then so that they are tempted to buy the cash packs for BF tickets my guess is a 90 PG LeBron card with 90+ in most of if not all the most desirable stats for a PG and 80+ in everything else or they could just fool people into holding onto the tickets for a weak BF card on Monday there are so many ways they can screw us over with this

:eek: :eek: :eek: You've been down this road before, it seems! lol... but yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if that's the case. I just remember Brian saying that highly engaged f2p would be able to get 2 Harvest masters and one BF 90, so I thought maybe the 17th one is gonna be that one that f2p can get their hands on, because 500 tix is a lot! That said, there's gonna be an event that gives us BF tix, so we can choose to drop all our stamina in it if we want to. Only thing is it would interfere with the Harvest grind, but there's gonna be sets for those tokens, too, so looks like we will have options, at least.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

:eek: :eek: :eek: You've been down this road before, it seems! lol... but yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if that's the case. I just remember Brian saying that highly engaged f2p would be able to get 2 Harvest masters and one BF 90, so I thought maybe the 17th one is gonna be that one that f2p can get their hands on, because 500 tix is a lot! That said, there's gonna be an event that gives us BF tix, so we can choose to drop all our stamina in it if we want to. Only thing is it would interfere with the Harvest grind, but there's gonna be sets for those tokens, too, so looks like we will have options, at least.

Oh yeah I've seen it happen both ways before and not just in EA games but perhaps he meant doing it as F2P by doing a bunch of sets and when the 2 tickets for 50 stamina event comes out to put all your stamina towards that as well as potentially using free NBA cash on packs or stamina their expectations for F2P players to get things usually include obstacles we didn't initially account for so take what he said with a grain of salt

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.