• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Black Friday Thread

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah that elevate pack is the only lower tier BF pack that I think is good. I did it just to use the 82s as TP so I can raise my OVR. Wound up pulling Hayward and Whiteside so I don't know what I'll do just yet. Def keeping Hayward. But next time I see that pack I'm buying more for the TP. 16k a pop beats the hell out of grinding the event all day long

betaman411

All-Star 1
Yeah that elevate pack is the only lower tier BF pack that I think is good. I did it just to use the 82s as TP so I can raise my OVR. Wound up pulling Hayward and Whiteside so I don't know what I'll do just yet. Def keeping Hayward. But next time I see that pack I'm buying more for the TP. 16k a pop beats the hell out of grinding the event all day long
Dude, that Whiteside pack card is off the hook.

dub365

All-Star 1
I'll most likely keep both Whiteside & Hayward. Just that it's Soo much leveling needed for both if them to 88 + Griffin, Butler, & WB from 85->88. Once the promo is over I'll have time to grind the F out of elevate. Did I hear something about an Elevate mini-promo?

X020179

Pro 1
Dude, that Whiteside pack card is off the hook.

Even at 82 this card is an absolute god. No wonder the top SD teams are using him.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Hey, I saw someone asking about the schedule of the BF players dropping and I think it?s simply connected with real NBA games. Reffering to this, it?d go like this:
Today: CJ & Dray + Griffin & Capela
Saturday: nuggets@thunder & spurs@bucks means we get Jokic&Russ and DeRozan& Middleton this day
Sunday: Magic@Lakers & Heat@Raptors ?? Gordon&JaVale and Richardson&Kawhi
Monday: Celtics@Pels & Indy@Jazz ?? Hroford&Jrue and Dipo&Rubio
I guess my thinking is right, I hope I helped someone ;) and btw which players are you going for? I was keen on Dipo at first but now I started thinking about getting Jokic as i should have enough tokens tommorow. I going to get Tatum from the good drive masters as 2 are impossible for a f2p like me
Great breakdown
Looks like oladipo is going to flood the ah.. unless jrue has some great stats.. unlikely horford is going to get ood stats

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.