• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What are your 2019 NBA Finals (Raptors vs Warriors) predictions?

Who do you think will win the 2019 NBA Finals?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Toronto Raptors

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I hope Curry will be POTG with those 47 pts
Ddespite the loss, he gave an heroic performance
I don't think that's gonna happen man last years in game 1 Lebron had 51 points he played amazing but he didnt get the card I think it was curry who got it

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Excellent start for the warriors great defence leading by 8 if they play like this throughout the game this is not the last game at oracle

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Man it's not looking good it feels like they're forcing the issue with Curry they don't want to look for open shots they want to get quick ones these past 2 games my hope is they come back and do what Cleveland (Cavs vs Warriors) did to them then what Chicago did to Cleveland in 2016 (Cubs vs Indians)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Man it's not looking good it feels like they're forcing the issue with Curry they don't want to look for open shots they want to get quick ones these past 2 games
Yup. Kawhi is so good and calm on the other hand.
Curry kept rushing it.. and the team as a whole so sloppy..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yup. Kawhi is so good and calm on the other hand.
Curry kept rushing it.. and the team as a whole so sloppy..
Yeah he chucked up way too many shots with guys in his face you can be the greatest shooter of all time but a bad shot is a bad shot he did the same thing against the Cavs in 2016 when up 3-1 chucking shots is bad no matter who it is

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Now this is a bit off topic.. but I'm going to throw it out there.. If Raptors win the series.. do you guys think Kawhi will stay with Raptors?

He could leave and say, hey - I won you a championship.. now I'm going to Lakers (My dream come true)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.