• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What are your 2019 NBA Finals (Raptors vs Warriors) predictions?

Who do you think will win the 2019 NBA Finals?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Toronto Raptors

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Draymond or Klay will get POTG Klay is a good bet because of Siakam getting it last game but then again it would be so EA to make back to back PFs and probably make Dray balanced as well lol

TomH

Pro 2
Draymond or Klay will get POTG Klay is a good bet because of Siakam getting it last game but then again it would be so EA to make back to back PFs and probably make Dray balanced as well lol

I read on Twitter they would deploy Player of Game content at 2am. Is this EA’s definition of briefly after game ends?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I read on Twitter they would deploy Player of Game content at 2am. Is this EA’s definition of briefly after game ends?
That's when they did it after last game so apparently they liked that time they might as well do it after the content update but I guess it still gives us 5 hours to play an event 3× as much as needed only to not pull the POTG

TomH

Pro 2
That's when they did it after last game so apparently they liked that time they might as well do it after the content update but I guess it still gives us 5 hours to play an event 3× as much as needed only to not pull the POTG

Seemed earlier than that. I’ll take your word on it. At least that’s only 11 my time.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Seemed earlier than that. I’ll take your word on it. At least that’s only 11 my time.
Yeah it was 2 AM ET last time so safe to say it will be like for the reset of the series since it's that time again but was announced beforehand that it would be that time

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.