• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What are your 2019 NBA Finals (Raptors vs Warriors) predictions?

Who do you think will win the 2019 NBA Finals?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Toronto Raptors

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomH

Pro 2
My goodness Klay’s card plays lights out. Now I’m conflicted for next Hero. Was going for DWade but looks like Duncan creates least lineup disruption for Def & Shooting coaches.

TomH

Pro 2
It's confirmed klay Thompson SG STREET LINEUP

source-reddit
The card plays phenomenal. Dead eye assassin. I wish, tho, they’d quit giving us street game style players since there aren't any good street coaches and, even if there were, there aren’t enough good street cards to work with. I hope they drop that entire category for S4.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Now with series tied 1-1 and going to oracle I am pretty sure warriors will win next 2 and raps win Game 5 and warriors win in game 6 I don't think series will go to 7 games

The card plays phenomenal. Dead eye assassin. I wish, tho, they’d quit giving us street game style players since there aren't any good street coaches and, even if there were, there aren’t enough good street cards to work with. I hope they drop that entire category for S4.

I can't see them dropping the Street lineup for S4 given that they worked hard to incorporate a new mode into the game and they've used it for so many mini-promos. In earlier seasons, they had strong weekly programs to fill in the downtime between promos but this season they've de-emphasized programs. Personally, I annoyed customizing my 3v3 lineup more than I expected. I liked using nickname players, and the new mode, while not spectacular, was something different. I

f the game is only focused on a single lineup with the best coach and the best players available, it gets boring. It needs multiple lineups. It was much more engaging to build four lineups in Season 1 than it has been to build an NBA lineup this season. In Season 1, the playstyle of cards actually mattered because you were always looking for upgrades for each lineup. This season all that matters is boosts.

TomH

Pro 2
I can't see them dropping the Street lineup for S4 given that they worked hard to incorporate a new mode into the game and they've used it for so many mini-promos. In earlier seasons, they had strong weekly programs to fill in the downtime between promos but this season they've de-emphasized programs. Personally, I annoyed customizing my 3v3 lineup more than I expected. I liked using nickname players, and the new mode, while not spectacular, was something different. I

f the game is only focused on a single lineup with the best coach and the best players available, it gets boring. It needs multiple lineups. It was much more engaging to build four lineups in Season 1 than it has been to build an NBA lineup this season. In Season 1, the playstyle of cards actually mattered because you were always looking for upgrades for each lineup. This season all that matters is boosts.

I play 5 custom lineups. But there isn’t a Street coach worth a damn right now. And street players were issued sparingly. For example, my 5 custom lineups are all 106. My balanced, defense and shooting lineups are 105s. My Street lineup maxes at 103 with all the highest cards. I have no problem with a street lineup for 3v3. Just don’t give us street players in major campaigns when all they do is create problems maximizing coach boosts.

I don’t think they should stop releasing players from a certain style lineup just because they don’t match the boost of the top available coach. This whole boost thing is out of control if you ask me, and a direct result of there not being much else to achieve in the game. If people are motivated by achieving the highest OVR they possibly can with the maximum number of boosts, then I suppose everything is fine. But there not going to throw you a bone every time a new card comes out. They know Klay doesn’t match the best available boosts at the moment so they’re just keeping you on your toes until there’s some type of platinum street item.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I have Toronto winning game 3 the recent injuries of Klay and Looney in game 2 ruined my pre-Finals prediction of the Raptors winning game 1 and Warriors winning games 2 through 5 because it's a very tall task for the Warriors to win game 3 so I think they'll take it easy in preparation for Klay and KD's likely returns in game 4

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Currently it's not looking good for warriors they are down 10 and it's STEPH CURRY vs the raptors at the moment + too many free throws for raps

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.