• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What are your 2019 NBA Finals (Raptors vs Warriors) predictions?

Who do you think will win the 2019 NBA Finals?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Toronto Raptors

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
GSW 5-6 fingers crossed for the raptors though.
I was pulling for the raptors even though I knew they were gonna lose anyways but that all changed when a Toronto writer that writes for the Raptors said some shit about America so now I'm rooting for the team based in America since he doesn't deserve the honor of having his hometown team win if he wants to make it an America vs Canada thing like he did

timsg0102

Rookie 2
GSW in 5. They are well rested so I don't see Toronto winning more than 1.

Actually being well rested may not be an advantage.

Both the 76ers & Bucks finished their EC semis much earlier than Raps and yet Kawhi et al managed to summon the extra 10-15% of mental strength & effort to beat both teams.

Kawhi is keen to prove to all of us that he's just as world class as KD and Lebron. I think Raps as underdogs...you can't rule out an upset series win right down to the wire.

Last not least, this Raps team is way harder to beat due to the higher quality than the last 2 Cavs led by Lebron.

Last edited:

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Actually being well rested may not be an advantage.

Both the 76ers & Bucks finished their EC semis much earlier than Raps and yet Kawhi et al managed to summon the extra 10-15% of mental strength & effort to beat both teams.

Kawhi is keen to prove to all of us that he's just as world class as KD and Lebron. I think Raps as underdogs...you can't rule out an upset series win right down to the wire.

Last not least, this Raps are way harder to beat due to the higher quality than the last 2 Cavs led by Lebron.
Kawhi don't need to prove anything to anyone since '14 finals...people dont like as much as LBJ & KD because he simply avoid media,but if you ask any GM or coach who would you pick if you can start a franchise today im pretty much 90% would go with KAWHI...guy is alien,name me a player who is efficient as Kawhi in both ends,not from past 3-4 years but in last 2-3 decades
People underestimate raptors but i dont think GSW will win easy,if raptors bench return to level of last year and they manage to take D.GREEN out of his defensive zone GSW are in big trouble

kaede

Rookie 1
as long as raptors managed to get 2 games win. the series will be interesting. i think nick nurse very good in reading the opponent play style. just see how they can comeback against bucks

picklegoat

Rookie 2
GSW will win this series unfortunately... probably in 6. With that said, Toronto is probably literally the only team in the NBA because of Kawhi that they would really fear in a road game 7 so if the Raptors can win a few early pre-KD return...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I had the Raptors winning game 1 and the Warriors winning games 2-5 so that's definitely in play still and I like Siakam cards so I'm ready for that POTG card for him and I liked all the gold used in the broadcast

Last edited:

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I can still remember the 16/17 season when FVV of the Raps was either a bronze card or a silver with only 59 to 60+ over rating in this game.

I didn't know FVV would become so much better in the 3 years since...

God knows if Jeremy Lin makes an appearance and plays a blinder from the bench or makes a crucial buzzer beater to beat his former team that he joined after being undrafted 9 years ago. Anything can happen, we just dunno.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I had the Raptors winning game 1 and the Warriors winning games 2-5 so that's definitely in play still and I like Siakam cards so I'm ready for that POTG card for him and I lived all the gold used in the broadcast
'Lived the gold used in the broadcast'???

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
So today after maintenance we will have an event in which we can win siakam if im right🤔(not that there is high chance of getting it from that event😆)

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.