• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Storm & Surge Promos

TomH

Pro 2
Whats the consensus on time? Today the campaign map ends at maintenance, all the store items show countdown at next maintenance. Is this a two, three part deal? Any intel what that might look like?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Whats the consensus on time? Today the campaign map ends at maintenance, all the store items show countdown at next maintenance. Is this a two, three part deal? Any intel what that might look like?
They just confirmed it
Screenshot_20200619-181217_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20200619-181219_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20200619-181222_TikTok.jpg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
And yes I downloaded tiktok just for that video since the one that was tweeted out gave no information and was just an ad to watch the tiktok video with the actual info smh

cire2245

Rookie 3
And yes I downloaded tiktok just for that video since the one that was tweeted out gave no information and was just an ad to watch the tiktok video with the actual info smh
You probably be starting posting some of your tiktok videos here...haha. Anyway, nice information as i debate myself which master to go.

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Do you think I should spend 1500 NBA cash for that Embiid or Giannis court? It gives a good boost to the team and and to the points for the promo. I have 5500 NBA cash but currently I have nothing to use it for. I may use some for MM in the next months but that's just 1500.

Do you think I should spend 1500 NBA cash for that Embiid or Giannis court? It gives a good boost to the team and and to the points for the promo. I have 5500 NBA cash but currently I have nothing to use it for. I may use some for MM in the next months but that's just 1500.
Save it. Sure the courts give good boosts but they might release better content soon. Not worth it unless you really want it

Solo

Rookie 1
What’s the consensus here? Shawn Kemp attainable or nah

One advise keep collecting warmup points.. once you have all the boost players then edit your ultimate lineup to get maximum points of it....
If you can get giannis 70% one then you will definitely kill this promo.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.