• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Storm & Surge Promos

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Can anyone tell me who was the base gold player in the promo for the C position on ‘Oneal? I can get the 104 version but I sold
Some golds earlier and I have no one at the bench to replace the 102 O’neal so I can claim his 104 version. Any help would be great. Thanks

betaman411

All-Star 1
Can anyone tell me who was the base gold player in the promo for the C position on ‘Oneal? I can get the 104 version but I sold
Some golds earlier and I have no one at the bench to replace the 102 O’neal so I can claim his 104 version. Any help would be great. Thanks
0574E895-9BC8-4C74-9A08-0DAB88910ACA.jpeg

Giovanni

Rookie 1
I got 104 Dwight but since I stopped grinding hard I won't be able to get a second 104 master. Since next promo should be similar to this one (same lineups and all that), do you think the tokens will be the same? So would it be wise to accumulate tokens from this promo to use them in the next?

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I got 104 Dwight but since I stopped grinding hard I won't be able to get a second 104 master. Since next promo should be similar to this one (same lineups and all that), do you think the tokens will be the same? So would it be wise to accumulate tokens from this promo to use them in the next?
Is it confirmed that next promo is same? I know the dates are all one month. But ea tends to do things weirdly too

kaiowas

Rookie 1
Can you please help me with this..I sold by mistake all the gold players and now I can’t replace Dwight so I can make him 104...what player I must buy to replace him.? Thnx a lot for the help..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is it confirmed that next promo is same? I know the dates are all one month. But ea tends to do things weirdly too
It should be the same but like you said it isn't uncommon for EA to lead us down a path that we know nothing about

kaiowas

Rookie 1
Can anyone tell me who was the base gold player in the promo for the C position on dwight Howard team? Thx a lot

cire2245

Rookie 3
Can the collected tide and surge token be used for the next promo any idea???
Sets will stay after the promo so if you don’t need the players yet i guess it’s fine to hold them for now until they reveal the next promo/sets

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.