• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Storm & Surge Promos

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I interpreted it as we’ll get more promos of this format for 4 weeks. Like the daily login awards go for 4 weeks.
Maybe but this specific format of Shaq era Magic vs Howard era Magic will be over in 4 days when i first saw the login calendar right after maintenance I knew there was no way that the specific promo would last that long but you may have a point in that it could morph into several eras of teams with storm being the older era and surge being the newer era we'll have to wait and see because they could just update the calendar when the promo is over so they don't leak what the next promos are about we'll have to wait and see

dub365

All-Star 1
One lineup is for Dwight’s teammates and the other is for Shaq’s. The storm and surge

But for what purpose? I don't see any special events needing special lineups. Just the regular promo events. Idk, maybe it's bc I have the Livepass players but I don't need to improve these lineups for any reason

dub365

All-Star 1
View attachment 4323
What is this? Why cant they do things right?
There's nothing wrong with it. When you get more 91s you won't upgrade, cards out of packs, or from the AH you can quicksell them for particles. #1 on the leaderboard gets 106 Westbrook. Still stupid and it goes on for a month but once you quicksell a card it makes sense.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
There's nothing wrong with it. When you get more 91s you won't upgrade, cards out of packs, or from the AH you can quicksell them for particles. #1 on the leaderboard gets 106 Westbrook. Still stupid and it goes on for a month but once you quicksell a card it makes sense.
You have to quick sell, cant auction auctionable cards?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
But for what purpose? I don't see any special events needing special lineups. Just the regular promo events. Idk, maybe it's bc I have the Livepass players but I don't need to improve these lineups for any reason
To trouble people like me who traded in English some time back.. so even after 91 howard and 102 nelson and 103 stockton the lineup is still 84 and cant unlock the other event..

Solo

Rookie 1
To trouble people like me who traded in English some time back.. so even after 91 howard and 102 nelson and 103 stockton the lineup is still 84 and cant unlock the other event..
Had sharing players been possible I would have given that to you....

It was 83 for me the day event started... Getting one player boosted team to 85......

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wtf is up with ads every single one i watch doesn't reward anything and it also doesn't count on the ad counters

dub365

All-Star 1
Ok ok. The events were all unlocked for me from the get go so I didn't even know they were gated. That's makes sense now

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.