• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Storm & Surge Promos

Spyda9man

Pro 2
is it only the players on the bench and starting lineup if we "sell" we get particles? or any players during this time? what about auctioning them off, will that count?

dub365

All-Star 1
is it only the players on the bench and starting lineup if we "sell" we get particles? or any players during this time? what about auctioning them off, will that count?
You go into inventory and click on them and next to quicksell it shows how many particles it gives you.. all promo players work as far as I know

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
I actually love that they added variety of players from both Magic teams of different era. I am a die-hard Magic fan from the get go and this promo holds a special place in my heart due to the players they released. Nick Anderson, Tree Rollins, Rashard, Horace Grant, ‘Meer, hedo and more.. reminds me of the time when NBA card collecting was cool and i actually collected Magic-only cards of Shaq’s era. This is the first promo that I can really connect from a personal standpoint. Will try to get each card regardless of OVR from
This promo and collect them on my team.

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Maybe someone already said this, but why do the storm and surge lineups say "3 weeks 5 days left"? Does that mean that we will use those lineups in every promo for the next 3 weeks 5 days?

dtam2

Rookie 2
Maybe someone already said this, but why do the storm and surge lineups say "3 weeks 5 days left"? Does that mean that we will use those lineups in every promo for the next 3 weeks 5 days?
Have no idea. Probably there will be part 2 and more parts.

dub365

All-Star 1
It appears to be one large promo with changing parts. This Magic portion will go away in a couple days and there will be new Storm/ Surge players & masters

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Not that I've seen or heard. Store packs, 91 promo players, loot calendar, AH and Leaderboards seem to be the only way to get any of them
so when you replace the current team with the promo players and dont upgrade them before putting them in your lineup or sell the current players , your sol

can new arena players be put in the ride tide line ups?

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
ya been having this issue since the last update..
clear cache.. reset ad settings.. change language.. they work eventually.. but frustrating
I was finally able to get it working the problem was a Raid: Shadow Legends ad I got it every single time yesterday and it has a new format than other ads a very tiny x in the top right corner when the ad would end and I clicked it then it wouldn't count but I'm finally getting different ads that aren't broken but I still occasionally get the ad so it's a waste of time when that ad pops up still

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Have unlocked Shaqs help me guys to choose another player after Shaqs. I followed your advice guys. View attachment 4347
I merged your thread with his one you don't need to make a new thread for every question you have that being said nobody can answer that question without more info from you like your ultimate, SS, LD, and street lineups

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.