• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Spaceball Promo

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
i think best way to proceed with the final lineup...
1. train durant (or the player ur after) to 106
2. train bench players till level 7 (200 tp per level, 700 coins)
3. train lauri and capela till level 7 (i think 200 tp per level, 700 coins)

how to proceed further is what im trying to figure out...
A. if ur going for only one master ...
- continue training bench players and lauri and capela ... first all level 8s,, then level 9s.. etc till u hit 96. then do the master event the required times to get the mission patch (requires 750 stamina)

B. if going for more than one (what im trying)
-start training the second master till u hit 96

any suggestions guys

dub365

All-Star 1
i think best way to proceed with the final lineup...
1. train durant (or the player ur after) to 106
2. train bench players till level 7 (200 tp per level, 700 coins)
3. train lauri and capela till level 7 (i think 200 tp per level, 700 coins)

how to proceed further is what im trying to figure out...
A. if ur going for only one master ...
- continue training bench players and lauri and capela ... first all level 8s,, then level 9s.. etc till u hit 96. then do the master event the required times to get the mission patch (requires 750 stamina)

B. if going for more than one (what im trying)
-start training the second master till u hit 96

any suggestions guys

Here's where I'm at. In hindsight I should've trained PG13 more & other bench players less but I was trying to get the last levels unlocked sooner.

betaman411

All-Star 1
What's supposed to happen at 82 with respect to your lineup? I just unlocked the 82 OVR events, played them and my lineup is the same. Was I supposed to get new players?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Anyone know how to upgrade players after they reach level 10
u cant. train all the players to level 8.. then start training level 9 till a pack with new players to train pops up. if u want more specific instructions please look up other threads in the site

betaman411

All-Star 1
u have trained ur starters right? now u need to train rondo/bamba etc till a pack pops up with the elite players. the new elite players are who u have to train to get to 96. not these players
My team was maxed. Is PG the issue and I have to train Fournier to 79??

Amma

Rookie 1
Anybody knows,
How many Training Points we need for reach 106 from 97 master (CP, PG, and Durant) ?

betaman411

All-Star 1
u cant. train all the players to level 8.. then start training level 9 till a pack with new players to train pops up. if u want more specific instructions please look up other threads in the site
My issue is the pack isn’t popping up even though I achieved the level ups and OVR required of the Orion constellation??

betaman411

All-Star 1
Ya start training Fournier..
Like I said.. ull have to keep training ur bench players till the pack pops up.
Ok, so I had to train Fournier to 78 to get the pack to pop up.

So I don't screw this up any furher with unncessary TP, is there a confirmed best path to getting KD from this point?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Just go up a few posts.. I have given a list..
Basically first kd to 106.. then the rest till level 7(not cp3 and pg13).. then train till u hit 96

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Guys does ursa and orion close after you get higher than 82 ovr(because at the moment i have cassiopea,lyra and pegasus closed)...if they close how do you get tp? And are those light year events repeatable or?aprecciate help because im only going after KD

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Guys does ursa and orion close after you get higher than 82 ovr(because at the moment i have cassiopea,lyra and pegasus closed)...if they close how do you get tp? And are those light year events repeatable or?aprecciate help because im only going after KD
Click the sets icon on the campaign map then hit back and that constellation you're scrolled over will unlock

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.