• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown season3 discussions - end of the seventh season and the start of the eight season

Starting the day 2-6....definitely not a good start. Last loss especially hurt because I was up 12-0, wind up winning 14-6 and last shot was open Klay perfect release brick. Opponent of course wins by 9 so I lose by 1.

Edit: 2-7, this is pointless. May as well not even play, can't make open shots.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Starting the day 2-6....definitely not a good start. Last loss especially hurt because I was up 12-0, wind up winning 14-6 and last shot was open Klay perfect release brick. Opponent of course wins by 9 so I lose by 1.

Aren?t you the same guy that preaches taking a break when things aren?t going your way?! Take some of your own advice or at least whoever said it! Haha

Aren?t you the same guy that preaches taking a break when things aren?t going your way?! Take some of your own advice or at least whoever said it! Haha

You're darn right that was me!!! I didn't expect to go 2-7 after the first 9 games of the day LMAO. This is the first day I've come out with all bricks for my first games, I guess I was due but I did do exactly that, haven't played since, ya'll can have it lol. I'll try later when the lid's off the rim :lol: :lol:

edlllpt

Pro 1
At the pace people are going, 1.54M fans that were good enough for 100th on last week's Saturday night is probably going to be the bar for 1000th this week. Crazy increase xD

126-79-2 was my record til legend btw.

And I've seen opponents losing 5-3 or 6-4 in their own quarters during Superstar 3 xD

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
At the pace people are going, 1.54M fans that were good enough for 100th on last week's Saturday night is probably going to be the bar for 1000th this week. Crazy increase xD

126-79-2 was my record til legend btw.

And I've seen opponents losing 5-3 or 6-4 in their own quarters during Superstar 3 xD
I was just at 1000 rank (1.482 fans) so i doubt 1.54 is going to be the bar for 1000th.. maybe 1.6ish

dub365

All-Star 1
This is a really weird SD for me. 85 Curry hasn't been shit for 24+ hours. I had to switch in 83 Lillard who is playing much better. I put Klay in for Sprewell. He's like 3-20 on deep shots. Even in games when I'm killing it Klay bricks. Wtf EA

This is a really weird SD for me. 85 Curry hasn't been shit for 24+ hours. I had to switch in 83 Lillard who is playing much better. I put Klay in for Sprewell. He's like 3-20 on deep shots. Even in games when I'm killing it Klay bricks. Wtf EA

If Apple can make it so their older devices run slower on new updates (to get folks to spend money for newer phones), I wouldn?t put it past EA to do similar with cards to pressure us to upgrade players. Or maybe it?s just regularly scheduled slumps that we all get(well, unless you?re at 4million in SD, I don?t think they ever slump lol), beats me.

Has anyone ever done some stats on AI scoring with contact???? There's no way in heck they are in the mid 20s to high 20s like we are! We got to I think 36 with the boosted cards!

dub365

All-Star 1
Idk but I'm positive they aren't bound by the same rules as we are as far as "contested" shots. They sink 3's all day long with not just a defender close by but a hand in the face. I've gotta think they have a much better chance of contact shots going in as well

edlllpt

Pro 1
Has anyone ever done some stats on AI scoring with contact???? There's no way in heck they are in the mid 20s to high 20s like we are! We got to I think 36 with the boosted cards!

what cards are giving you 20s in SWC?

OSM 81 Vince Carter has like 39 or 41%. I believe one of the boosted players was also reaching those 41%

Betaman expressed similar thoughts about AI eventually scoring more with contact than us, but it's one of those cases that I definitely disagree based on what I see.

I see them missing a lot and I do get one in my favor at a rate that shouldn't be far from the promised average around 1 each 3.

OSM 81 Vince Carter has like 39 or 41%. I believe one of the boosted players was also reaching those 41%

Betaman expressed similar thoughts about AI eventually scoring more with contact than us, but it's one of those cases that I definitely disagree based on what I see.

I see them missing a lot and I do get one in my favor at a rate that shouldn't be far from the promised average around 1 each 3.

I've had plenty of cards give me mid 20's swc. I don't try swc nearly as much anymore because it's silly since the AI has the advantage to get the rebound and to defend it. I, admittedly, don't have feedback on most of the time so I don't have to read that bs it puts (coach bonus, lucky shot, unlikely make, open miss, good look off target, some have even been completely blank with just a 72% with no reason for the miss given).

I turned feedback on during the boosts and I saw high 30s for swc, proceeded to see that I still miss open 3's back to back to back and turned feedback off again.

betaman411

All-Star 1

It?s still ridiculous. I?m using Pop with +8 SWC and I can?t touch the AI?s percentage for made shots with contact. It has to be above 90% in my contests. The only other shot with a higher % is the one I block that goes right to the C and he drills a fade-away 3 from well beyond the arc. That?s 100% guaranteed.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.