• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown season3 discussions - end of the 12th season and the start of the 13th season

I'm more motivated than ever. I will get 87 White Mamba tomorrow & finally get rid of that Halloween AD for good. Need to finish Top 2500.

I see that there are many people who dont know that the masters are going to be increased during the season and that they are not going to be bench players. Unless you are a p2w player with a monster lineup

Have u heard good things about 87 ingles... ovr seems to be dominating hence i see tatum in most teams.. found tatum and kawhi so unreliable from 3.. was wondering whether its worth wasting stamina and rep on getiing 87 ingles.. 90 seems too far away

Hearing good things even about 83 Ingles. That 91 Ingles is by far the best SF in the game right now.
But I dont have any of these cards, so I can not tell my experience.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I'm more motivated than ever. I will get 87 White Mamba tomorrow & finally get rid of that Halloween AD for good. Need to finish Top 2500.

I see that there are many people who dont know that the masters are going to be increased during the season and that they are not going to be bench players. Unless you are a p2w player with a monster lineup

Have u heard good things about 87 ingles... ovr seems to be dominating hence i see tatum in most teams.. found tatum and kawhi so unreliable from 3.. was wondering whether its worth wasting stamina and rep on getiing 87 ingles.. 90 seems too far away

Hearing good things even about 83 Ingles. That 91 Ingles is by far the best SF in the game right now.
But I dont have any of these cards, so I can not tell my experience.
Ok thanks.. will try out the 83 then.. how's white mamba

betaman411

All-Star 1
1.087 mill - 2457.. didnt play in the last 4 hours.. then noticed i was 2525 with 5 minutes left.. luckily picked up a win..
had an autoplay 16-0 with my alt (autoplayed till legend)
Still need one gold token for 83 ingles.. does leveling up still not give rewards till legend.. if not that sucks.. atleast if we could earn more rep it would have been fine .. 20% boost does nothing..
How many of u guys planning to play with ur defensive lineups? Was looking forward to it then realised its curry at pg..trying out 87 tiny now.. surprisingly great at steals and pretty decent at 3s..
Edit: just had an autoplay sd quarter.. 83 ovr vs 78.. lost 6-10
I'm thinking of using my tokens on Ingles as well. Only guy that really helps my main lineup (bench).

SD is glitched again this week by starting some people in Super Star. Brian says they're "working on it". We'll see...those lower packs really help with the silver and gold items.

As for SD, not planning any sort of grind this week in hopes of part deux of the Winter promo. I'm definitely not using my defensive lineup for 2k fans though. Not worth my time to have to replay for daily objectives and getting to Legend is pretty simple anyway on the "off days" like today and Wednesday (before promo).

I just got 4. One from every level.

I've seen so many people that should have gotten them and haven't. Not looking too good for this Monday if they can't even properly compensate those that need it.
Did u get it?
I didnt get it in both my accounts. Just hit superstar and no pack..

Lol. Nope. I guess I'll try emailing EA but I've heard from others that the process is a mess and they have given SD elites instead of the tokens we need, lol. Not really looking forward to that headache, tbh.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I've seen so many people that should have gotten them and haven't. Not looking too good for this Monday if they can't even properly compensate those that need it.
Did u get it?

Lol. Nope. I guess I'll try emailing EA but I've heard from others that the process is a mess and they have given SD elites instead of the tokens we need, lol. Not really looking forward to that headache, tbh.
Emailed them from one.. let's c

dub365

All-Star 1
Best route is to log in if you have an EA account. I submitted issue through in game help but didn't receive any emails or anything so I logged into EA. There's an option to have them call you. I literally clicked the submit button for the issue and my phone rang immediately. Spent 5 mins with the girl and she had me checking to see if the pack had been sent. Best customer svc experience I could've hoped for

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Got pro, all star and superstar packs.. completed 87 ingles.. just the promptness of the help makes me expect good things in the future of the game..

betaman411

All-Star 1
So I'm confused. Brian said they "fixed" this week's tourney. I got those 4 packs all together presumably for last week based on his info. What exactly is the fix for this week's tourney?

So I'm confused. Brian said they "fixed" this week's tourney. I got those 4 packs all together presumably for last week based on his info. What exactly is the fix for this week's tourney?

The packs are for this week's season. They put in a fix but it didn't work.

JonSnowMo

Rookie 1
Did u get it?

I emailed them and got the packs after 6 hours, their twitter customer support is a mess but emailing them is really helpful

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
They were supposes to fix it this week.. since they didnt they gave the packs..

betaman411

All-Star 1
Got pro, all star and superstar packs.. completed 87 ingles.. just the promptness of the help makes me expect good things in the future of the game..
Well, I just e-mailed them about last week. Last time I did this it took 2 e-mails and 3 phone calls. Definitely not doing that again.

betaman411

All-Star 1
So did you get one set of packs or two? Which tourney did you submit your e-mail about - this week or last week?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
So did you get one set of packs or two? Which tourney did you submit your e-mail about - this week or last week?
Didnt have to submit anything.. just ea help.. contact us..missing content.. thats it..
Since i have already reached legend.. i assumed that the set of packs i got were for this week..
Were we supposed to get for last week too?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.