• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown season3 discussions - end of the 12th season and the start of the 13th season

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Is anybody else having a hard time getting motivated over tokens? I was on pace for the top 1000 in the first few days but without the lure of a Kyrie it's hard to stay motivated.

Same here.. especially since i can use the stamina towards making my elevates 88 rather than slow grind towards a 90 which will take so much more time.. by that time well be able to get better 90s...

Drowzy

Rookie 1
Wish showdown was ranked according to Win %, right now there's no real competition there, just a game of who plays more..

Is anybody else having a hard time getting motivated over tokens? I was on pace for the top 1000 in the first few days but without the lure of a Kyrie it's hard to stay motivated.

Same here.. especially since i can use the stamina towards making my elevates 88 rather than slow grind towards a 90 which will take so much more time.. by that time well be able to get better 90s...
I haven't been motivated all season long. I reached legend tier for the first time this season today lol. Only because I need the rep otherwise I probably wouldn't have.

ramizi

Rookie 2

Yes!
Getting the 90 masters just from 50K rep packs is going to take a few weeks & they will probably be outdated by then...

betaman411

All-Star 1
This is me exactly. I only played SD yesterday to do the 500 pt achievement since I had the time but the whole time I kept thinking I?m wasting stamina I could be using for Elevate. I?m not even spending rep on the SD pack because the players don?t fit my team at all. Love the new format for wins/losses and the lower fan requirement but the lackluster prizes for top finishers coupled with the terrible masters has really demotivated me from playing SD. Then throw in the AI BS and well...

^^^I think a good place for them to start would be adding boosts to showdown reward players. You best believe id grind like hell to get a 91-92 Klay with +3 three point boosts or something like that. Also there should be a guaranteed elite in legend reward packs. It sucks to open one and get a ton of collectibles and 2 gold players. Makes the whole experience feel so unrewarding.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Also there should be a guaranteed elite in legend reward packs. It sucks to open one and get a ton of collectibles and 2 gold players. Makes the whole experience feel so unrewarding.
F me...there isn?t? Add that to the list of disappointments then. :roll:

I'm more motivated than ever. I will get 87 White Mamba tomorrow & finally get rid of that Halloween AD for good. Need to finish Top 2500.

I see that there are many people who dont know that the masters are going to be increased during the season and that they are not going to be bench players. Unless you are a p2w player with a monster lineup

dub365

All-Star 1
I'm more motivated than ever. I will get 87 White Mamba tomorrow & finally get rid of that Halloween AD for good. Need to finish Top 2500.

I see that there are many people who dont know that the masters are going to be increased during the season and that they are not going to be bench players. Unless you are a p2w player with a monster lineup

There's a lot of shitty stats to be had in these players and they only boost from the bench. Hence my "bench player" comment. Regardless of them gaining OVR as time goes by.....I won't be starting any of em.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Have u heard good things about 87 ingles... ovr seems to be dominating hence i see tatum in most teams.. found tatum and kawhi so unreliable from 3.. was wondering whether its worth wasting stamina and rep on getiing 87 ingles.. 90 seems too far away

betaman411

All-Star 1
If you pick one SD player who should it be? They all suck to me. SD rewards are whack since update. We go from getting a Kyrie for Top 2500 to a silver jersey?!

dub365

All-Star 1
I agree man. I picked Fox bc he's gonna help my Balanced lineup more than any of the others would. Idk why they can't get things right though. Why even have diff tiers if we're gonna get no rewards & never be in them? Silver jersey sucks too

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
1.087 mill - 2457.. didnt play in the last 4 hours.. then noticed i was 2525 with 5 minutes left.. luckily picked up a win..
had an autoplay 16-0 with my alt (autoplayed till legend)
Still need one gold token for 83 ingles.. does leveling up still not give rewards till legend.. if not that sucks.. atleast if we could earn more rep it would have been fine .. 20% boost does nothing..
How many of u guys planning to play with ur defensive lineups? Was looking forward to it then realised its curry at pg..trying out 87 tiny now.. surprisingly great at steals and pretty decent at 3s..
Edit: just had an autoplay sd quarter.. 83 ovr vs 78.. lost 6-10

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.