• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown season3 discussions - end of the 12th season and the start of the 13th season

revride

Rookie 1
Thanks, I didn?t see this post. What was really confusing to me is they didn?t send out packs until they realized it happened again this week. Then they say that was for last week but the post I recall was Brian saying that this week was ?fixed? with a fingers crossed emoji or something to that effect.

From what I've gathered in the chat, they had no intention to compensate us for last week, even when lots of people asked, because the fix (for the tier bug, not missed packs for wrong placement) was completed and scheduled for roll-out. Hence his "fixed" comment. Monday came along but something went haywire and it happened again, so they probably felt bad and decided to give out the packs.

They still "owe" us for this week but we'll see how they handle it.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
@stewie was actually banned from posting in reddit since i mentioned this site.. lol.. didnt know they were clamping down there too..

Oh that doesn't surprise me at all it appears this site has been blacklisted because we ended Curse's dream of a new forum for this game, didn't babysit Brian, and are hated by one of the GCs so the existence of this site is a pain in their ass

cire2245

Rookie 3
Reached them through email support and received same response from same guy as siricky's (rhythm) and got all the 4 packs from pro to legend. Now thinking if i should do the same for my alt account. Not sure if getting the correct response from the right guy is also a chance here.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Reached them through email support and received same response from same guy as siricky's (rhythm) and got all the 4 packs from pro to legend. Now thinking if i should do the same for my alt account. Not sure if getting the correct response from the right guy is also a chance here.

Main account- got from rhythm too..
Alt got it too..from someone else.. worth the try i guess

@ beta try messaging brian on twitter with ur uid.. some users seem to have tried that

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.