• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I mainly go for dunks or layups at this stage of the season. I try to score in transition since it's difficult to score in the half court with these low rated players. You have to run the right angle, however, or you end up making contact with the defender. Any time I get a stop, whether it's a block, steal or rebound, I throw an outlet pass and try to score from a fast break.

I used my Lockdown lineup. Now that you only need one steal to unlock Kawhi's ability, it's a bit silly, Yesterday, I unlocked his ability three times in a row from the inbounds pass. I don't get why they changed the two steal requirement.
Idk when or why they changed it either the card still says 2 steals but in game it's only 1. 🤷‍♂️

G34

Rookie 1
I have plenty to complain this season, but i would just like to know who came up with the ridiculous requirement of 45 season wins with a sharpshooting lineup to unlock Giannis in Live Pass.

It's not even about winning quarters.
It's winning the full season match. 40 times!!!
It's winning the full season match. 45 times!!!

that's 45 wins x 200 energy = 9,000 total energy lost

That's 3 season championships more or less.
I didn't collect 3 season championships the whole of season 3 and I'm expected to waste that ridiculous amount of energy in the first weeks of this new season?

wow, just wow!!!!

Last edited:

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I have plenty to complain this season, but i would just like to know who came up with the ridiculous requirement of 40 season wins with a sharpshooting lineup to unlock Giannis in Live Pass.

It's not even about winning quarters.
It's winning the full season match. 40 times!!!

that's 40 wins x 200 energy = 8,000 total energy lost

That's 3 season championships more or less.
I didn't collect 3 season championships the whole of season 3 and I'm expected to waste that ridiculous amount of energy in the first weeks of this new season?

wow, just wow!!!!
I notice that too with 4 quarters at 50 energy equaling 200 energy just for 1 win...

G34

Rookie 1
It's not unrealistic to spend 165 energy on season games a day every day for the next 8 weeks to unlock him (which is when the live pass rewards expire)

But it's a tedious grind just to simply unlock him in 2 months from now at 78ovr.

And it's not even a challenge that passes by quickly.
it's a 2:30 match playing against a buggy AI repeated 180 times.

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
It's not unrealistic to spend 165 energy on season games a day every day for the next 8 weeks to unlock him (which is when the live pass rewards expire)

But it's a tedious grind just to simply unlock him in 2 months from now at 78ovr.

And it's not even a challenge that passes by quickly.
it's a 2:30 match playing against a buggy AI repeated 180 times.
Pretty sure you can unlock him when you reach level 25. You get a pickem Shard pack that can be used for Gianni's. That's what I've heard anyways.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Pretty sure you can unlock him when you reach level 25. You get a pickem Shard pack that can be used for Gianni's. That's what I've heard anyways.
I forgot who I picked at level 25 but I dont believe G was there to be picked, because murray wasnt there either. G we have to grind to get, murray is a "monthly master" and the others just need to unlock easily.

dub365

All-Star 1
I forgot who I picked at level 25 but I dont believe G was there to be picked, because murray wasnt there either. G we have to grind to get, murray is a "monthly master" and the others just need to unlock easily.
Might've changed in the past couple days, idk. I just saw several ppl talking about it on discord. I don't remember what I chose at level 25

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
It wasn't there 2 days ago.. but after that maintenance it's there now..
As usual people who grind get punished

ramizi

Rookie 2
Grinding for antetokounmpo is a waste.
By the time you'll finish 78 will be worthless.
better focus on the campaign and other superstars.
I assume antetokounmpo will be obtainable in an easier way.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Grinding for antetokounmpo is a waste.
By the time you'll finish 78 will be worthless.
better focus on the campaign and other superstars.
I assume antetokounmpo will be obtainable in an easier way.
Finished the campaign days ago just doing the one time bonus and focusing on season mainly. Got 400k fans too, but every now and then play 1 or 2 SDs.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Has anyone gotten the reward for reaching 130k tipoff points?

My counter is stuck at 129103, even though I've already passed 130k.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191024_184804.jpg
    Screenshot_20191024_184804.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot_20191024_184749.jpg
    Screenshot_20191024_184749.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 221

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.