• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Did it give more b4.. thought the bonus events give more and the gotn gives 1

I am pretty sure the GOTN event gave three points before. I seem to recall that winning the GOTN event gave you enough points to play at least one of the Power Ranking events. I suspect Betaman is right and that we weren't supposed to complete the events so quickly.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Wait till tues when it's been a week, they cant roll everything out at once. Plus we got a halloween theme coming, tip-off ending soon as well as the murray event. "Patience grasshopper"

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I got one in season. Was down 53-51 in season with half a minute left, dribbled to the corner with Doncic to take his clutch and I got called for out of bounds
Yup.. lot of 'changes' in gameplay.. out of bounds.. point blank layup airballs.. doncic and embiid seem to miss their clutches in close games..
These things aside season mode is actually fun. Better rewards/can't leave on autoplay/ai has good players with abilities.. welcome change.. especially at this stage when we have lower ovr lineups

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Yup.. lot of 'changes' in gameplay.. out of bounds.. point blank layup airballs.. doncic and embiid seem to miss their clutches in close games..
These things aside season mode is actually fun. Better rewards/can't leave on autoplay/ai has good players with abilities.. welcome change.. especially at this stage when we have lower ovr lineups
Played against the rockets in season against a clutch harden... and it's only season 2

benkangquan

Rookie 1
I was up 46-30 at the end of 3 quarters in Season 2 finals. It was 79 vs 82. Left it on autoplay, came back and saw it became 46-45 with opponent possession and the shot clock off, good thing he missed the shot. IF not that would be the biggest choke in the game😂. I was suprised my autoplay went on a 0-15 run

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I was up 46-30 at the end of 3 quarters in Season 2 finals. It was 79 vs 82. Left it on autoplay, came back and saw it became 46-45 with opponent possession and the shot clock off, good thing he missed the shot. IF not that would be the biggest choke in the game😂
Damn...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I was up 46-30 at the end of 3 quarters in Season 2 finals. It was 79 vs 82. Left it on autoplay, came back and saw it became 46-45 with opponent possession and the shot clock off, good thing he missed the shot. IF not that would be the biggest choke in the game😂. I was suprised my autoplay went on a 0-15 run
Ya been noticing in season 2.. I leave it on autoplay I'm down 10 without fail after quarter 1.. then the comeback begins. Lol

Spyda9man

Pro 2
2 other things I've noticed. When you are inbounding the ball and the moment you pass in while at the same time bump into an opposing player this causes you to not catch it and the ball roll on the floor to the other side at the same time the shot clock stops and the clock is stopped so time stands still yet you are still able to move around and jump yet cannot pick up the ball. Worse is when this happens in campaign or a non seasonal game which makes you have to exit or forfeit causing you to fail. And the 2nd thing is (at least in season) wheres the backcourt violation on the opponent? If we getting called for out of bounce, they should get back court violation.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Theres 2 sets I'm not quite sure that me nor anybody can complete, because theres no game of the week events? I only have 1 (2) game of the week cards and we need 7? to complete in 2 days and 23 hours??

Are you talking about the elite GOTN player sets? There is a GOTN pack in the store for 150 cash. If someone has completed the sets they most probably bought some tokens and/or used the boost items.

Small fry like us are meant to complete the sets at a later date similar to last season's Daily Beats.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.